Forex optimum - your review

Different stuff happens, just wait a bit more. It’s ok to wait 20 or 30 minutes. In the meantime, just share your questions here.

Already contacted support. Decided my questions quickly, I twisted up the story as usual; it is nice that the consultant clarified the situation.

Did anyone use the technical analysis of this broker? How much is it? Is it good?

I sometimes look at their website and compare their analysis with my own, sometimes even amend my work.

As regards usefulness of the technical analysis, it’s great find for beginners

Most significantly, they perform analysis of various assets. They write concisely and to the point.

I took home this analytics from the broker too but now only in the test mode. The results are good, will see which way the cat jumps. Maybe will trade only with their analytics.

Outsourced analytics is good and it helps to give a new look at the market, but it is no good to drop your analytics if only not to lose your skills.

Okay, got it) Thanks for your advice; I’ll keep that in mind. By the way, what type of account do you have?

Is it important?) I believe that everyone should mind their own business and it’s even confidential information…IMHO

I do not insist that you have to tell me it. I’d only like to suggest you that. Maybe someone will consider it less personal than you will

I just wonder what’s your business with it?

Just in order to see what’s with performance on other types of accounts. For example, I trade on standard.stp, I thought there is someone with a premium account…

I haven’t a premium acc, but I daresay it doesn’t matter – there are the same providers of financial quotes and terminal is also the same. In what, essentially, lies the difference?

Well, I think so too, but still wanted to hear it from a person who trades on this type of account…

The main thing is not what account, or how much is in the account, that’s all secondary for me. In my personal opinion, a trader should be judged by how many points in profit he catches and what profit percentage he makes.

That’s what I was trying to find out. If you’re making a lot of money, you’re a great trader, and if not, then you’re not so great. And if you’re lossing then you’re a total loser. )

No, that’s not what you were asking. You asked, how much exactly is in the account in currency, I’m telling you I judge profit by points and percentage. The rest is minor details.

It seems to me that this guy just wants to brag about his account, he probably made good profit, made much more than before. I wonder, was it by injecting profit or topping it? )

Some with injecting profit, some with topping it. But I didn’t mean to brag, just a coincidence, that you came to that conclusion. )