Forex optimum - your review

Hey, it’s okay to show your achievements especially if they’re good - that’s good. And it’s normal that this guy wanted to brag about it.

Well, if it’s normal, I’ll post my accomplishments. What do you guys thing? Good or average?

1 Like

Quite good! Anything over zero is good! Although, if forex is your main source of income, then the last withdrawal date should be considered as well. But if it’s just a hobbie … anyway, whether it’s normal or not depends on the situation.

Judging by the sums, it doesn’t amount to a main source of income. So in terms of playing around on forex - not a bad result.

I don’t think of my trade as a game, I follow all the rules of trade, including MM and the strategy, the ones who play are those who aimlessly click buy and sell in the terminal, hoping to make profit that way.

Sorry if I offended you, perhaps I didn’t correctly state my point, I meant to say that at the beginning stages it’s not a bad result.

1 Like

I’m not offended, I just wanted to clear up how I relate to forex, so you would understand who you’re talking to and in the future we had no misunderstandings.

That’s right, to be a good trader you don’t have to be pouring in thousands of dollars right off the bat and try to make profit, at the beginning a couple hundred will be enough to master your skill, later you can start trading big. Not long ago I withdrew a pretty large sum, the broker as always was quick to react without any delays.

Well, not a bad sum indeed. Tell me, how long did it take you to get to this kind of a result? And is it realistic to achieve such numbers in a year?

I don’t believe my results to be astonishing, but it’s good enough for now. It’s hard to say how long it’s taken to get to where I am now, but it’s been over a year for certain. It really all depends on how persevering and ambitious you are about it. If you have a lot of free time on your hands and a reliable broker like this one, then go for it.

I even believe that how reliable the broker is is actually the predominant factor here, you can spend the entire day in front of the terminal and not actually receive anything because of an unreliable broker.

That goes without saying, it took me a while to choose a company where I would like to trade, and I decided to go with this broker based on the good reviews I read about it online and the recommendations of my friends.

When I had just started trading here, my friends did not yet have accounts in this company, so I just based my decision on reviews made online and they didn’t let me down.

Well, you know, blindly just believing reviews is also not the best decision when choosing a broker. The best thing to do is open a cent account and begin testing it out yourself.

Well, I initially read some reviews after which I tried trading on a demo right away, if all was well, I went on to a cent account, by trial and error I got to this company)

Did you drain a lot of money on such experiments? I mean did you try out a lot of companies before beginning to fully trade with the current broker?

I didn’t count the exact amount, but over 20 for sure) All of them had their own advantages and disagvantages, but I chose this one because everything seems balanced here I guess.

You’re absolutely right about the balance. For example, my previous broker was not bad in terms of trading conditions, but at the same time he held up payments, but here the conditions are good and the payment is fast.

Well, since we’re talking about payments, I’m proud to say I’ve gotten yet another withdrawal, if I could only make this much closer to New Year’s, I’d have just enough for all the presents)

You boast a lot about withdrawals, don’t ya think?)