Reviving this thread in 2020.
Here are some that I listen to:
1. Forex Q&A by VP. Highly recommended, he has 82 episodes but just published his last one a few weeks ago. Surprisingly, he doesn’t sell anything. Forex Podcast • Forex Q&A
2. The Day Trading Plumber by Clayton Allen. This is pretty good and entertaining but rather long at times (45 minutes to just over an hour). Clayton is a great story of a blue collar guy who quickly went up the ranks in construction but discovered trading along the way. Now, he trades full time and has his own service. http://dtpshow.libsyn.com/
3. Trading Nut podcasts by Cam Hawkins. Cam interviews traders across all trading instruments and there are plenty of Forex traders included. Each podcast is about an hour long and typically engaging - Cam does a good job. Most of the time, he has a 5 to 10 minute follow up YouTube session with the guest where they go over a trade idea or approach. Episodes | Trading Nut | Podcast, Robots, Courses & More - Forex, Futures & Stocks
4. The Forex Treading Coach by Andrew Mitchem, These are quick 5 to 10 minutes long and do tend to be bit of a marketing for his site and program. However, most of time he does offer good tips, mostly about mindset and money management. Audello » The Forex Trading Coach Podcast
5. Trading with Venus by Raman Gill. This is okay, 5 to 15 minutes long. Tends to be a bit simplistic in its content, but, another perspective. Podcast Trading with Venus She does an annual Pro Trader Challenge which is interesting.
There are, of course, many other podcasts out there today. Any other recommendations?