Forex Price Action

Hey,
already posted what I think about it. What do you think?

regards

[QUOTE=“thetrendsfriend;666074”] Hey, already posted what I think about it. What do you think? regards[/QUOTE] you didnt mention the bullish engulfing on daily. I have double feeling about the trade, maybe a 1 to 1 trade on H4.

Hi all Traders out there,

I am a newbie and this is my first post.

Danielvs; I do not think the bullish engulfing on daily is Worth trading. You will then trade against the Trend.

[QUOTE=“JAA;666083”]Hi all Traders out there, I am a newbie and this is my first post. Danielvs; I do not think the bullish engulfing on daily is Worth trading. You will then trade against the Trend.[/QUOTE]
I dont talk about the Bueb, Talking about trading the pinbar but little bit worried that the momentum in the engulf could disturb.
Would been intresting to here from some more experienced trader about this.
//Daniel

Hi guys,first it’s a good idea to wait after the market opens on Mondays before taking any trades. I would look at the opening of the daily and the 4 hr before making a decision . As JAA said there is a bearish bias and i would wait for a retrace and then go short if everything still looks short. My two cents.

That’s overall a good analysis however keep in mind that it happened as the last candle on a Friday…

It could be just profit taking and not price rejection.

I have learned to ignore any intraday formation on late Fridays.

Now you should have been “saved” from this trade even if you decided to place your orders since the top of the pin was taken

Cheers

Sry, I did miss that. But for me the BUEB was never worth the discussion, because it just “connectected” two SR levels, so I see it as a pullback and not as a signal

Heya EternalNewB,

you’re definitely right! I also didn’t place orders as it was a Friday candle. For setting orders on intraday I wait for London session to start.

regards

Did anyone short the BEEB on eurjpy or audjpy?

Hello everybody,

@thetrendsfriend

Have you take in consideration the important S level from AUDJPY on D1 98.700?

Also on EURJPY if we look at D1 we can see that is at an important S level, tested in april.

Also on H4 is tested the same level in 6 nov. Do you think it will reverse from there? Isn’t it better to wait for a confirmation at least on H4?

Did you saw the retracement on EURUSD? Maybe it’s coming to an end, and the down trend will continue. Waiting for a confirmation pattern (also there are other confluences)

Great pips … and an excellent day to all

Hey utalk,

I had no time left this morning, so I couldn’t write more, but I am actually only waiting to go long with those two pairs.
I also had the resistances in mind that you pointed out. … just was wondering if someone is seeing it differently. …

Hi traders.

I took the 1H Pin bar off 1180 resistance level retrace back in line with down trend. The preceeding large bearish candle added confluence for me. Nice profit so far. Riding it down to around 1140 level, but may get out before as striking some traffic. Profit locked in and trailing my stop manually down with price. I got in on the retrace principle. Thanks Johno. G.

This trade looks real good gforce1, some traders will take off 1/2 position and put a tight stop on the rest and others will take 2 positions when they get in the trade and when their in the money, they close one. QUOTE=gforce1;666283]Hi traders.

I took the 1H Pin bar off 1180 resistance level retrace back in line with down trend. The preceeding large bearish candle added confluence for me. Nice profit so far. Riding it down to around 1140 level, but may get out before as striking some traffic. Profit locked in and trailing my stop manually down with price. I got in on the retrace principle. Thanks Johno. G.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tony.

I haven’t quite got to the stage of entering 2 positions as yet, but anyway, am still in this trade moving my stop down with it, above the previous bars high.

I am looking to join Johno’s forum real soon, as his methods make sense to me, and i see they work with patience. I am still working on the patience part!

Good trading all. G

[/QUOTE]

Hey,
I think the candle you are talking about is technically not a PB. I has to close inside the previous bar and it has to stick out. Did you enter at the break of the low?
regards

Hey,

entered yesterday on:

1. AUDUSD H4 BEEP, big trend direction (D1), at an important R level.
    Also EURUSD and GPBUSD are similar position, I don’t like to enter at the same pairs with similar charts or in big correlation. But the AUDUSD gave me the first signal, so:

2. USDJPY H4 BUEP, big trend direction (D1/H4), at an important S level.
    Tha same, similar/in good correlation with EURJPY.

Great pips to all

If I had open earlier (around 16) I could had a smaller Risk, but also a good R:R

Hey utalk,
Those are both not engulfing bars because the high and the low of the EB have to be higher (high) and lower (low) than the previous bar ( which is then engulfed). A common mistake is to only figure in the bodies of the candle. Click on the link on the first page of the thread which explains EB :wink:

Hi TF,

Thanks for your post. I entered once i saw what i thought was a nice PB off resistance with downtrend and after a big bearish bar. As you say, that PB isn’t within our rules, but once again i forgot about where it’s meant to close in relation to previous bar. I will continue to look into this. I guess i was lucky as it was hard to go wrong in this case trading with a strong down trend off an important level.

All the best, G.

Hey gforce,

happy you got me right. Didn’t want to correct you or so, but I was just wondering if you apply different rules for entries.
As you say you forget the rules sometimes…I use a trading plan which has been posted in this thread. I think it is perfect, as it covers all the important points.
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action-118.html#post345774

best regards