Forex Price Action

I couldn’t agree more… Well said! These and other posts you’ve made it tells me that you are now a " mature" trader who knows what he wants and who knows " how to " block the noise around. You only have one goal in mind and purpose which is to become a better trader no matter what other people tells you… And it’s shows on your fantastic result via myfxbook…

Block the noise and keep moving forward…thanks for leading the way and show as an example.

First of all I know of “mtfxbook”is I know of it but nothing about it and don’t particularly want to.So Do we definitely know that’s its pippins? perhaps it someone else’s who knows ,the name is different,do we know any gains were from this method,well not really.Pip says about respect but I don’t see a lot of respect for others opinions from him/her.I’m not sure who made him forum guardian ,he’s only been here 5 minutes.As I said its a public forum and all have a right to opinionate whether right or wrong ,and he doesn’t like that well too bad.Perhaps he just needs to get on with trading and stop chastising others.anyway that’s it.If people can make money from this method good on them Pip included.

OK back to the charts for me, (Anyone wishing to participate is welcome )

USDJPY H4 2BR with trend - Trade I took Monday -

NZDCHF H3 BEEB with the overall trend - Trade I took yesterday night -

AUDNZD D1 Pinbar in ranging, Trade formed today at great level (rejecting 1.1) but I decide NOT to take because of the violet area above & I feel more at ease playing in trending markets

I’m sorry, and I don’t mean to offend you buster as I think you are a good guy, but this is why it is futile to argue or post any proof with traders like you! Even when someone delivers what you ask for, you come up with a multitude of doubts to refute the evidence that was JUST given to you. So why bother? What is it gonna take for you to believe in something? Do you need to be in the same room watching this trader make successful trades day after day with your own eyes? This is the reason why Johnathan never gave any energy into conversations like this. It is literally a waste of time because nothing constructive comes out of it - just pointless bickering!

Yeah, what do I know about respect…

Like I said before, I used to come here all the time when it was actually a useful tool in my journey as a trader, but I stopped frequenting it because this thread turned from “Forex Price Action” to “SHOW ME PROOF”. This thread has been taken way off track and all I want is to bring it back so we can all learn again. Is that too much to ask?

This useless debating is taking all the good energy I have left out of me so this is the last thing I’m gonna say about this. I, like EternalNewb, would like to get back to the charts. Believe what you want, just show some respect to the thread and for all of us who believe in it.

Joey

The 2 bar USDJPY would have been a super high probability play considering price has been roaring higher as of late. I didn’t take this because I actually entered long on the Daily BOIB.

That is a super solid H3 BEEB, wish I had caught that one!

The pin on the AUDNZD is so solid, but what kept me out is I actually had my daily level a bit lower which the pin didn’t quite reach, and the FTA was quite close for my taste.

Daily Chart, DEMO

Back to charts for me. I took this trade on NZD/USD today because of the following criteria :

1. Trend may be consolidating but it seems to still be on a downtrend to me
  2. Pin bar (2nd last candle) fits the criteria of being inside the previous candle and is at the resistance around the SL area
  3. Price broke through the low of pin bar

Any opinions ?

I did say I know nothing of 'myfxbook" and I don’t if indeed they were your results then good on you:35: and it will encourage peeps to look into it more (what happened in august :o).Anyway lets all show each other respect I always try to even if I don’t necessarily agree
Anyway lets get our heads down and try to make some money in this difficult business, Good luck with your trading. This will be my last comment on this subject.

EURGBP H3 BEEB playing out right now (I missed the train)

Too much traffic on the left to fight region is very choppy

on the positive side the trend is with you…

Good luck

You can still catch the 8 hour version if it plays out.

Another good trade (winner) that I missed today being CT

GBPCHF on H4

OK as promised I am attaching my trades I have taken on my demo account and need feedback please. So first i took this trade but it didnt work out as you can see…would appreciate feedback as to why this failed and where I went wrong.
The pin bar looked like a good setup on this Daily chart. I assume my S/R lines were incorrect.

AUD/NZD D1

Also took this and this worked out…saw the BUEB and jumped in.
Again on the Daily chart. Any feedback on this would be welcome aswell…Thanks.

Heres another on the Daily I am watching now that looks promising. Pin bar and with trend. What you experts out there think.

why you say it didn’t work ? it is not over yet…

True not over but it breach my support line (which is probably wrong anyway) but will wait and see. Would any of you taken this trade.

as I said previously I didn’t take it but it is a valid signal Could the AUDNZD Continue the Range with a False Break Pin Bar?

Thanks for the feedback much appreciated.

Yeah I’m wondering as well. How are people faring in this thread? It’s been around for a few years now, long enough for people to build a track record.

Until the OP or one of the main posters ie Bhops show there past performance via Myfxbook etc I think it is fair to say that this simple system does not work.

Didn’t the OP have a investment fund at one stage but that was unprofitable:35: