Forex Price Action

Took profit AUD/USD 15 pips short of my target as price was stalling a little so closed trade for 85 pips - 2RR.

Closed an earlier trade on Gold for a good RR too. Currently in again short on D1 PB. I realised later that i set my order at a S/R level (1225), so trade triggered but price of course is hovering above it. Trusting in the D1 PB signal to send price south.

Score: G man 5. Market 2. out of 7 trades so far for 2015 using this threads method which i am very new at. As long as i don’t get too confident! Posting trades here keeps us newbies accountable and for that i’m grateful.

AUD/NZD around KHL although the horse may’ve bolted. Will wait to see if price retraces again and watch for PA. G

I like what you do gforce1, getting out when the pair stalls and is near the T/P area, that means to me that your keeping the pulse on the trade.:cool:

Cheers Tony. I’m not one to watch the screen all day usually, but today i’m at home studying trading, so happy and fascinated to watch the market. But yeah, why not take money off the table when it’s near your TP. I would be kicking myself if i watched it reverse all the way back to BE! But BE is still good.

G

You must be in a good mood today mate what a good trade 85 pips. Yeah aud/nzd daily has a two bar forming up. But not much room to move so I reckon I’ll wait for a bullish signal probably next week sometime. The thing is I reckon you could actually do a long term trade on aud/nzd it’s basically never been this low. I was thinking of setting a trade up for a long term as in months or a year just put like 50c a pip on or something. Just a side trade from price action I know but dam it’s tempting

Yes mate, happy, but not getting carried away. I know i was trading from key levels with trend, so probability in my favour anyway, and sure is some tweaking to be done, but then again i wouldn’t have traded this way if i hadn’t found Johno’s thread and method.

Never try catch a falling knife i think they say re AUD/NZD! lol. But yeah looks to be near some lows, so may reverse at some point. Go for the trade if it’s money you can afford to lose i.e. no stress, but this methods price action should keep you on the right side of the market. As always, the market will show us what it wants to do, we just have to know how to read it. G

EDIT: GBP/USD at KHL.

I’m definitely enjoying this price action stuff. I’m thinking I’ll get Jonas coarse as I’m happy with what I’ve got out of this thread let alone his course would be awesome he seems to be a very professional and also friendly and very helpful so I’d imagine his members would get plenty of knowledge from him. I’m having a couple of months off work at the moment so when I go back to work I’ll join up with him I reckon

I’m joining up too in the next month or two when i’ve got the bucks. He is a good guy, and there will be strength in numbers etc. and an opportunity to really hone your trading skills. I want to make regular money from the markets by end of this year or before, and i know i’m on the best path right here. The price is super reasonable to me for a one time payment for life. Geez, Just the free stuff here with all the info put on page one is gold as it is. I love price action, candles, and i love this method. Simple and effective.

bearish engluf bar in eurnzd pair 4h timeframe.
can you tell me about this Trade.
my Trade setup good or bad.

Anyone have idea for AudCad Daily TF?
can yesterday candlestick be sign for reversal?

thanks in advance

[QUOTE=“EternalNewB;676748”] Hi Nasr by FSO rules a pin bar has to close within the previous candle so your chart is not a valid pin bar[/QUOTE]

Thank you my friend.

Share your GBPUSD Chart please gforce1…

Ta

From my chart, the price is not at a key area, unless u have to date back many month to see that price perhaps did reject that area. So its not yet in my watchlist.

Anyway, I saw that you did not wait for the BEEB to be confirmed, you should wait for price to break the low of BEEB before entering. But the first priority should always be justifying your key S/R levels.

Hope I makes sense.

If you are refering to the 2nd last candle in your chart, then in my opinion I don’t think its a strong signal for reversal. Its more like an indecision candle, as you can see that the body of the candle is approximately in the middle, which show an even fight between the bulls and bears. I would prefer to wait for a more obvious PA signal.

Anyway, I drew my S/R lines different from yours, as attached.

But I do realised that the resistance line you drew is a valid area, and it may hinders me if I want to go long, unless the PA signal is a strong one…

Just my newbie thoughts.

My stop was very close to being hit last night while I was asleep. Looks like it’s forming another pb. Surely this one will send price downwards all the way to a big fat profit lol

this is my sr levels daily on the gbp/usd

Example. EUR/AUD. BEEB on 4H would be trading into heavy traffic/resistance at 1.4400. (refer D1 chart for clearer view). Poor RR so no trade for me. G

Hello Abir. No trade for me, but nice bar. I will wait like a crocodile. G

That’s my thinking Scotty! I was lucky to see/catch this 1H PB off resistance so i have my original trade off wednesdays D1 PB and this one. Good to see another bearish D1 PB formed today as confluence. G

Closed 1H PB gold trade as it hit TA. 1:5 RR 60 pip profit. Still in off D1 PB in the red, but looking for price to move down with trend.

Score (for my records and accountability) : G man 6 - Market 2. 1st loss i entered a BEEB trade too early and market went against me. 2nd loss i traded into traffic/near term support. Good trading. G

Good day to everyone :slight_smile: . Found a demo trade on the GBPJPY pair.
beautiful looking pin bar at swing low , in line with the up trend. Will be monitoring in case the trade seems to resist where the black line lies.