Forex Price Action

Good to see you Panupat, and nice to see another member posting a trade. Great for me as i’m a visual learner.

Nice bag of pips for the 15 min. chart.

I love talking money management, which is something i’m working on. e.g. At 3RR on every trade (-1R S/L), i can have 5 losers and 2 winners and still be in profit.

Good trading all. G

NZD/USD. Watching this pair. Has smashed through support @ .7600. Will wait for a retrace and solid PA at new resistance. If so, there’s room for pips to be made down to monthly support at .7450 level. G

DELETED wrong chart

Please ignore above eur/aud chart. wrong date-it won’t let me delete.

EUR/AUD H1. In short at swing high off minor resistance. blended candle PB with longer term down trend. 3RR.

Hello Gforce,

I have seen a previous post by you where you mentioned blended candle PB. Which two candles did you blend in the above EURAUD H1 trade?

Appreciate if you could advise.

Trying to learn

DD

Lots of risk involved in EUR today as ECB will be announcing about QE. Whatever their decision is I’m expecting a huge swing today which would stop out traders in both direction.

Hello Dubadat,

Thanks for your question. I blended the high candle (red bearish bar with my stop loss above it) with the green candle before it, which makes a Pin bar. The distance between the open of green bar with close of 2nd bar equals a small pin bar nose, with the above of candles acting as the wick. In my eyes anyway. More on page 1 and early pages of this thread somewhere is an explanation. Better if you see a drawing.

P.S. If i can suggest, be careful getting bogged down in that sort of thing. Can get complicated/distracting. Good to keep trading simple. :13:

Best wishes, G.

Thanks Panupat. I forgot about that. G

Gforce,

Thanks. Appreciate it. Now I can see the blended PB :slight_smile:

DD

Blended pb forming on the 4hr chart aud/usd near the .80400 mark of my sr

Maybe Scotty, but that candle doesn’t close for another hour so it could do anything by then. But yes, price at support. Be careful as even though price is consolidating and at monthly support, we are still in a downtrend and there is plenty of room to fall. Watching for PA to tell the story.

P.S. Beware of blended candle patterns. I can’t verify their success rate at this stage.

P.P.S. AUD/NZD D1 approaching KHL. I will look for a short off resistance in line with trend. G

Got in the eur/aud on the pin from the 4hr chart. With the major trend plenty of room to breath.

I’m watching aud nzd too. There’s a bit going on hard to keep up lately I’ve just been so busy. I’ve had 8 weeks off work so far so thought maybe I should start looking for a job lol. Pretty keen on not going back to work that’s for sure makes me want to be able to go full time trading even more. So good to be at home with wife and kids that’s the main reason I want to get good at trading is just lots of free time.

Scotty. That’s not a Pinbar. Close though.

2 reasons:

1. candle did not close withing previous price bar.

2. Wick must be at least 2 thirds of the length of candle body. Refer page 1 for PB rules.

As it happens, i am in on PA on the H1 chart. Price looks bearish to me though so you may well make some pips. All the best. G

That’s a great plan mate. Be patient as trading takes a fair while to learn, as simple as this method is. If someone can profit consistently for 3 months on demo with this method, then that’s a positive start. Are you trading with real money?

Guys watch out for Draghi´s QE announcement

Thanks Matko. Yes, it will be interesting. G

Yeah real money. Only small account though so all good. My normal day job pays plenty lol just I work a **** load.

Wow, thank you Panupat for your insight. I can identify with you on the R:R situation. I am constantly experimenting to see what works best for me, and I have to say, relying on a consistent win rate to be able to make a profit really puts a lot of pressure on trading. So far I am pleased with my results, but I think there is still a long way to go before I am completely comfortable with my strategy. Thanks again friend.

Joey

Ah ok. It’s hard to know if folks are blowing the household’s precious friday bingo money. All the best with it. As Johnathan said to me once…‘there’s no need to lose money learning this method’. So with that sage advice, i’ve put my live acct on hold and trading this method strictly demo until i’m consistently profitable over at least 3 months.