Forex Price Action

I interpreted it as a retracement back to the support area, didn’t seem like a false break to me. =(
In fact i’m bullish on this pair… Not sure what i have interpreted wrongly.

A recent trade setup written by johnathan explains the importance of the close of a BEEB or BUEB very well.

Large Bearish Engulfing Bar Printed on Gold v Euro

It really depends on where you have marked your level. Mine is up a bit higher because the recent flip level and boxing areas are more relevant.

Gold moved to break even, now let it run down the slippery slope lol.

What do you all think of the daily oil chart. To me it’s bounced straight off support with a good looking bueb, the only problem not much room to breath but pretty high chance it’ll go back up to the 53.90 mark as it seems to be in a bit of a channel.

Dam my gold only missed my to by 15 pips but didn’t notice so let it go and it went back and hit my stop still got 5 pips though so better than a kick up the ass.

Still have 7 hours till it closes but I will be watching this closely. Thoughts? Aud/usd daily. Could be a nice BEEB at a decent level. Traffic to the left is a bit scary though. Remember to consider overexposure if anyone took the aud/cad daily trade discussed earlier in the week.

Sorry if the chart doesn’t post right; I am on my phone and have never tried to post charts from it.

Edit: Removed the chart because it did in fact post all goofy. Sorry.

So today I took buy position on EUR/SGD H8 and I will be checking NZD/USD D1 NZD/JPY D1, AUDUSD D1 tonight when it closes

Gbp/usd daily beeb looking good got my sell stop ready to go.

Looking to either short XAG/USD:

Or to go long USD/CAD:

There’s more traffic on XAG/USD and the pin-bar on it is not as decisive as the BUEB on USD/CAD - there’s also very little traffic on USD/CAD. I think we’ll see a clean move higher on dollar canadian.

Thoughts?

The first chart looks better in my opinion.

I took GBPUSD BEEB.

Took a demo trade on the GBP/USD Daily time frame. Short since the bearish engulfing bar is at resistance. Seems like a good trade for me . What do you guys think ?

Hey Baojie,

I’m in this one too. Make sure you watch out for the 1.534 level, it could act as a strong support and price may very well bounce off and move higher.

Me three.

Me four (demo). Good luck everybody.

Taking this US30 resistance-to-support flip BUEB,

from the 12 hr chart. Let’s hope for a good run up to 18 500!

Gbp/usd has moved into the profit now fall all the way to my sweet profit target.

Hey guys any thoughts on this eur/cad pin bar

Hey Nikz,

I took the daily BOEB + IB setup on the 20th and I am now in some nice profit. I see this trend going on for awhile and I think this is a good opportunity to get long.

Joey

I probably would’ve taken the same trade if I started trading US30 earlier. This is my first time trading the instrument on a live account, so it’s going to be an exciting one. :slight_smile:

On another note, I’m short XAU/USD on a BEEB formation,

on the 4hr chart. Currently at a nice profit.