Forex Price Action

Hope this helps.

Nice to read this complete share…:slight_smile:

Thanks, but I meant specifically the exact number? Is it more of a ‘best guess’ kind of thing?

sort of. as you can see my resistance is the top blue line at the 2.09150 area which is resistance on the weekly chart. However price hasn’t reached this area in this past and has hovered around the 2.08000 to 2.0850 level which seems to be a strong daily level. I usually aim for weekly targets but given this 2.8000 level seems strong I am looking to take profit there depending on how price reacts to it, otherwise I will stick to my weekly target.

Brill, thanks for the reply.

What do you think about this BEEB

nice BEEB, however it is not at a swing high. you are basically selling into support. links for info
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action-40.html#post329095

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action-35.html#post327591

Thanks for the links, they helped put it into perspective for me.

Thanks for the feedback too, at the time I believed the BEEB was strong enough to break through that support zone, as a BEEB also formed on the 1hr timeframe, I saw this as confluence.
Did I just get lucky this time? As I said, I’m quite new to trading.

Congrats on your GBPNZD pips too.

Thanks.

yes, you absolutely got lucky this time. That is a trade you should never, ever take. we trade away from key levels not into them.

if you are new i recommend you read the info on the 1st page of this thread if you have not already done so.
also here is a video on reversal trading that helped me fully grasp the concept. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcHTa_TxR8g

Good luck. you can message me if you have any other questions

What does everyone make of the USDJPY - D1 Shows a Pin Bar, H4 shows BEEB…? Swing High and good resistance area…

D1

H4

Oil is looking good. Pin bar about to take place at at close. 4hr chart has a two bar.

Oil buy stop is set now watch the market turn and hit my take profit.

Hey Scotty,

While this is a valid pin at an important support level, there is no space to trade into at all. There are way too many areas that price will have to fight through where price could struggle and, ultimately, turn around on you. You can see that price has been winding very tightly as of late, which means a large move is about to happen soon. Looking at the price action, you can see that price is making lower highs which indicates that the breakout most likely will occur to the downside. Not saying this won’t work out, but the odds are highly against you.

Safe Trading,
Joey

Fair enough mate I’ll keep an eye on it. Thanks for for the good insight never thought of it like that.

Anyone tried Jonathon’s break even indicator ? and if so how is it working for you ? might be useful so thanks Johno.

EUR/GBP 4H at monthly low. Watching to see what price does here. Might be ripe for another leg down. Watching for PA.

Edit: More indicators? No thanks friend. I want to learn how to fish.

Great to see some live trades being posted. G

USD/CAD Pin bar. its also a 2bar on the 4 hour chart

caught this EUR/NZD pin on tuesday. I took profit at 1:1 RR but in hindsight I should have held it longer. One thing as traders we always forget; CUT YOUR LOSSES SHORT AND LET YOUR PROFITS RUN

Edit: More indicators? No thanks friend. I want to learn how to fish.from gforce1

Well G Jonathon’s calling it an indicator but really its an expert adviser.Probably like yourself Ive no time for indicatore as such. but this might be ok ,jury’s out at the moment,Cheers :wink:

EUR/USD. Good to see a retrace on this pair. Strong down trend so pullbacks aren’t always that great, so looking to get in short where i can. Watching for a BO signal or retrace to around 1.8000 ish level to get in short.