Forex Price Action

Thanks for the great article!

this content is excellent, thank you Johnathon Fox.

excellent post, I really liked the information friend, we should create new threads to expand the information:slight_smile:

I am super confused as to where to even start. The begginning of the guide mentions the first 50 pages, but pages donā€™t even exist anymore! And then there are weird spacing between each post. Like one post will have 125 replies, the last of which leads to the next major post, but what level do we read? do we read just the major posts or all the small replies within each one??

3 Likes

I want to invest my money in Insurance sector. Itā€™s a best for us ya not. Guys give me best suggestion.

Wow Jonathan, this ia an awesome thread. There is a lot of information here, could you send me your website please, I would be really interested, because Iā€™m already using price action strategy. Thanks

I think the ECB should cut QE early but Draghi is boring.

I wold really like to have a link too

Why do you need someone to send you a link? Just use Google :confused:

hi. Thanks for the helpful post for price action trading.

If there is any book I can read to improve my trading skills.

Your recommendation will be most trustful.

Hi guys.

I have been reading these posts and find them very informative yet still to the point.

I decided to sign up to the paid course thats meant to take this one step further, but havenā€™t heard back from their contact form, nor email checking if the site is still up and running. Anyone currently enrolled in the paid version who can tell me if they are still around.

I appreciate it, thanks.

Very nice thread. Following!

Thank you for sharing this information.

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you so much for posting this, you just donā€™t know how high an low Iā€™ve been looking for this information. Iā€™ve grown enough on the market to understand indicators are b.s. an i can do p.a. by myselfā€¦ Iā€™m new to p.a. will you be willing to wrk with me on it?

Where do i sign up for jonathanā€™s course? Is it worth it? Everyone seems to lnow forex the best now

This thread seems to get a post every week or so. Just an FYI, Johnathan hasnā€™t posted in this thread for a couple years, hasnā€™t posted on his own website in 3 months, and from what I hear people have been sending in forms to purchase his paid course and they donā€™t receive responses. I donā€™t know what is going on with him, but there is a lot of other good price action material on babypips with active contributors.

I post trade setups frequently on Trader krugman25 ā€” Trading Ideas & Charts ā€” TradingView as well as have a retired price action thread Trade Ideas (Using Price-Action & Patterns) . There are some other great price action threads and contributors here as well.

When you say retired what do you mean?

Should i search in forums for price action? New to baby pips not sure how it wrksā€¦

I donā€™t actively post in that thread anymore. It serves as an educational tool and trade archive for those interested in learning price action trading.

Sure, there is a great search feature where you can search various topics and then add advanced filtering and ordering to find what you are looking for. You will find enough educational material in these forums for months worth of reading and studying. My thread alone would probably take a week or more, and Johnathanā€™s thread here is about 5 times bigger than mine. There are a number of other larger price action threads with great info in them.

1 Like