Forex Price Action

Why are you no longer active? Do you still trade?

I joined a trading platform called imarketslive and well lets jus say now Iā€™m here. Iā€™m capable of trading i just want to perfect mt skills with no indicators an make life simple

Yes I actively trade. That specific price action thread is not active anymore, but it still has a lot of good info worth reading. I have a new thread that I periodically post trade setups in Trade Ideas (Using Price-Action & Patterns)

Great, would you be interested in mentoring me?

Sorry no, but if thatā€™s what you are looking for I would encourage you to make a post about it in one of the forums.

Ok thank you so much Iā€™ll check out your threads later

Hi Jonathan, great topic you have here. With regards to your watch list, how do you manage to track all 34 pairs? I donā€™t seem to be able to track them, lol!
Do you only look for one of two trades per week?
Thanks.

Good Thinking.

Sad truth, I confess i was of those traders that were looking at making a killing and end up over trading and lose all the money, thank you for the great article.

Hi Jonathan is this considred a Bullish Engulf bar in a swing low so we can buy here?

Please, how do i open an FX demo trading account?

The price action trading is the simply everything that a security prices doesnā€™t and just like every other facet it is entirely subjective. There are many ways you can apply price action knowledge in forex. On of them is by trading with forex price action trading strategies. Price action can trading is the discipline of making all of your decisions in trading from a clear price chart.

hi jonathon, might you be having your lessons in pdf form. I would like to have a copy, I will be greatful

Thnk u :slight_smile:

Itā€™s been years, but I believe he got banned for some reason.

Ah well, how nice would it be if this thread were still activeā€¦
Iā€™ve been lurking around here for weeks hoping someone would say something.

@Kevin_LaCoste, do you trade pure PA too?
I hope so, maybe that could get things moving again in here, too good a thread to grow silent IMO.

The scammers are not stupid, as tools, they use different methods or strategies to make you believe that the impossible returns they promise are available to everyone quickly and easily,

Iā€™ve been monitoring the thread too, although I have not gone so far as to read every post. I currently experimenting with Bob Volmanā€™s approach to price action, as set out in his most recent book. Iā€™m using the D1 rather than the M5, though.

Itā€™s very different from indicator based systems, but Iā€™m enjoying it so farā€¦

I donā€™t know if my current style of trading is considered ā€œprice actionā€. These days I use COT (Commitment of Traders) analysis to determine the trend. The report literally tells you what the big boys are doing. I then use technical signals for entry. Itā€™s a bit more sophisticated than simple candle patterns.

right @Haley12 i agree with you one that