Forex Price Action

Can anyone put a chart of past A+ setups to new people in this thread see what’s a A+ setup

Just read through the whole thread, there are plenty of them, the latest 2x were on USD/JPY and GBP/CAD. Don’t expect that u will get everything fed with a spoon and it’s actually pointless, better practice (including better remembering) is if u find them yourself! :wink:

Safe trading,
Richard

Sure.

GBP/CAD 4 Hour. First chart scrolled back to see the relevant zone:

Second chart a bit closer up to show pullback to relevant zone, overall trend down and large PA BEEB at pullback to go short:

Have you watched the free videos of trades played? And then gone through the thread?

[B]Forex Price Action Videos[/B]

Hi.
Thanks for the chart.
I have seen some off your videos but not all off them

At this moment i’m looking for usd/cad waiting for some price action to go short.
I think the price is making a pullback to a very nice resistence zone.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi All,

My first counter-trend trade (Long on EURJPY H4) just bit me in my butt and hit the SL at 96.298 (pin-ish bar). Last week’s profits have just been wiped out.

[B]Lesson learned[/B], do not attempt H4 + counter trend until profitable on “with-trend” and D1 TFs…

FYI, I was attempting to go long on the BUEB from before the weekend, it was just few pips short from hitting my TP.

Fil.

Here is an interesting chart.

[B]EURCAD 4HR[/B]

Now we have an BUEB on the 4hr chart. I am not looking to take this because of the very obvious down trend but what it is showing is possible bullish move back higher.

I am looking for any signs of strength so I can sell with this trend, and this BUEB could be the catalyst for price pushing higher to give us this chance.

I have to say this did what we would have expected. Keeping in mind the trend was down and rotations higher would be looked to sold of back with the trend. So when price hit the old support there was a very high chance price would continue with the trend and roll back over.

Price was trading straight into resistance which unfortunately killed your trade.

Hope this helps for future. Good on you for posting! It is the best way to learn for future!

EURJPY 4HR CHART

What you think guys about this setup?
CHF/JPY on weeakly suport, we can see a nice pin bar on 4h chart.
Weeakly chart

4h Chart

isn’t that basically the same as the eurjpy 4h pinbar they are talking about?

I can see your logic NC

but not sure I’d want to trade against that huge downtrend

Martin

You are suggesting a counter trend trade against a strong down trend…

Not something that I would risk my money on.

Here are the trades I’m watching for now.

USD/JPN 4hr

Finally broke out of it’s range, so I would wait until the pullback hits the bottom of the range and look to sell.

AUD/USD

Nice solid level, but the PA has to come back a long way.

hey nctrade…this is a trade put up by johnathon last week…and it is still making pips right now
its usd jpy daily chart…and the A + is the big bearish engulfing bar…it is like a massive pin bar but not a pin bar it is englufing bar.

Hi.
I think chf/jpy is not in a downtrend, i think it is trading in a range.
If you look closely to the weeakly chart you can see the ranging that i’m talking about.
See this chart, you can watch the ranging trend that this pair is trading since 2003.

Looking to GBP/CAD waiting for PA on 4H or Daily tf to go short.
Price is at an important resistence level.

Hi all, just want to share my thought on EURJPY and CHFJPY:

EURJPY:

CHFJPY:

Both pairs are showing similiar set ups where the price is facing difficulties in breaking through the key support level and forming a bullish pin bar.

I know it is going to be trading against the long term downtrend if we take this set up but I feel this set up is quite obvious and convincing. As you can see how the price was rejected from the support level in the past.

What you guys think?

Hei there!

For me there is no trade, because the PB is too small, way to small, in fact u would trade against trend, if I did that, I would like to see much, much bigger and more obvious PB. By the way, there is no pin bar on my chart (NY close).

U see the PB previous, I have marked it? This is obvious and large enough to start thinking about trading against the trend.

CHF/JPY H4

Richard

Hay! hare is my EurJPy technicals that i had posted 12 July on another thread. Please have a look that…