Forex Price Action

I took this trade last night around 10pm gmt, it went against my opinion by 70 pips.
This is a learning experience.
…but, at the moment it produces a pinbar which i am interpreting as improvement of uptrend strenght.
What do you think guys?

/it is not an A+ trend, and there is plenty of risk in it, but failure is a part of learning for me/.

Does it stick out away from price? I hope this does push a little higher so I can short this market.

Thanks for the analysis, I have to admit even though I saw this scenario tens of times in this thread I still managed not to spot trading straight into S/R zone. Hope it will teach me something.

One question: what do you mean by rotations higher?

Fil.

Rotations higher just means retracements/rallies back up to resistance in a downtrend.

Thank you John for your contribution and wisdom to those who are searching for reputable education. I have spent the better half of the first eight waking hours solely reading and taking notes on your links, thread, and advise. This is exactly what i was looking for in a price action thread or blog-style interaction.

I simply thank you for all your time and commitment to improving all of us.

regards,

PJ

Any comments on this? I made a ruler beside the pin bar forming… is this considered a big and obvious pin bar. And it sticks out. However 4hr not yet done. Would you consider this as a trade. Definitely not as big as GBPCAD pin bar which was posed here by Bryce but with this pair we rarely have a gigantic pin bar.

Hi bhops,

I would like to further discuss about your quote above using the same chart EURUSD and GBPUSD that I posted on #2329 and #2330. Both are counter trend setup with BUEB and 2BR from the support and swing low.

As you can see the larger than normal PA signal in GBPUSD resulted in much bigger momentum as compared to EURUSD. Thus GBPUSD setup is considered as A+ as compared to EURUSD, does it make sense?

BTW, I’ve chosen GBPUSD after your comment on EURUSD. My T1 is 1.5690 and T2 is 1.5730.

Regards,
Toyogo

Hello guys and girls!

What do u make out of this? Every comment is welcome.

EUR/CAD H4

The resistance line is the BRN 1.2500, the line has acted as a support previous and as a resistance line once (have marked the areas with green color). Will look for PA to go short from the red marked area.

Richard

Sorry, but what means BRN??

If u had read whole thread, u would know it. :54: It means “big round number” (BRN), which is, for example, 1.2000, 1.2500, 90.00 etc. It is also called psychological level, because, when price reaches sup/res (BRN), traders tend to close their positions, so price may spike and then reject from that zone. Price usually respects these kind of levels more than, for example, 1.2437.

Richard

Anyone looking to eur/usd?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am. If it closes how it is doing right now it would be a BEEB. Correct me if I’m wrong. 30mins to go.

Also could someone point out the nearest traffic that we would encounter if ever this closes as a BEEB and take the trade? :18:

Also anyone has taken this?:

We only get in once the low of the BEEB breaks right?

NC, you got a pretty decent Terms’ Dictionary here on the very first post, please have a look, I’m more than sure it will help, if not, ask.

Fil.

I looked at this, but to me it’s not big and obvious enough to consider.

I like the area you have marked for S/R. If a valid PA signal forms I think it would be worth considering!

May the pips be with you.

Sicnarf your prediction is right. thanx

Did you happen to take this trade? Did not really show any PA but it went down really good. In my other chart it gave out a pinbar but I don’t trade using that broker anymore :slight_smile:

Anyway, what can you say about this guys?

Is that a valid S/R area? If it is would taking that pinbar mean trading into support?

nice pinbar forming on GU, AU, CJ keep eyes on it friends

Hmm I guess it was but I didn’t really take the trade hehe. Hope it goes down some more for those who took it :slight_smile:

Hi sicnarf, easy pass for me that one the pa to sell is at a swing low, sell trades need to be from swing highs. Buy low sell high :slight_smile: