Forex Price Action

Dudest, thks…yes 100pips correct.

How many times you checking charts per day?

does being a member of Jonathan’s site speed up your learning curve in the sense that live charts are posted?

Hey any comments on this .Waiting for very big PA on the level marked by my red ruler to go short. Should very big PA because this involves CAD, and it is going to be out of the support zone

This chart seems a little choppy, but others may have another opinion

looks intresting to keep an eye on this

No more reversals for me. I have been charred many times. IMO, wait for pullback and trade up. Or wait for continuation pullback on support and trade up. Great level of S and R, Interesting.

yeah exactly just watching how this S&R level plays out

Im not sure what you mean?Can you further elaborate. Dont worry I am not sensitive. This is just for learning. May or may no trade this. Thanks

Please post NY close 5 day charts like others.

The reason I asked what was your entry was because you should never have been in this trade. A Pin Bar is only confirmed when it breaks the high or in this case the low and this did not.

Johnathon

Again others may have a different view

Have carefull.
You have a very important resistence very close.
Look to weekly tf

Weekly Tf

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thank you johnathon. a valuable lesson learned (yet again!)

What do you think?
The trend is obviously bearish.
I think this is a nice level to join the trend, today’s candle rejected this important resistence zone.
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action.html

Hi dudest,

I think the S/R level that you drawn is slightly lower. If you use the daily close of 18May, it should be 1.3015. i.e. the high of the pin bar 1.2990 is still quite a fair distance from the resistance. Furthermore, the formation of pin bar is not very convincing as a wick shaall be three times the length of the body. Thus I dont’t think it is a A+ setup!

Regards,
Toyogo

Hei!

Very thanks for your reply and the complement dudest! :wink: :smiley:

Cheers,
Richard

Hey all,

I know a lot of people have asked for this so I made it and now it is up.

[B]Why You Need a Trading Journal - Example Included[/B]

Johnathon

Hi guys just throwing up a chart here that im currently watching. A pullback to test this old resistance will hopefully now become support, which is where i will look for bullish pa to get in on this uptrend.

Hey, and what do you think about automatic journalling like myfxbook etc?

Apparently you are still able to add you thought and feelings about a trade, just the most boring stuff gets into the journal automatically.

Fil.

Thanks Juicy, good to know others are watching the same levels.

No problem, big long pa here would make for a very high probability setup in my eyes. That is a weekly and daily respected horizontal level plus you would be trading with a strong trend at a swing low from the last swing high. We will have to wait and see!