Forex Price Action

Hei guys!

What do u make out of these two?

AUD/USD H4

USD/CAD H4

Richard

Jonhatan, i will subscribe your course next week.
In avarage how many A+ setup’s you post in your course per month?

hi guys.hope you are doing great.seems usdjpy is making a bueb from key support.though there is 145 minutes left in the daily candle.but i think it can be a good set up if the daily candle closes bueb.

thanks

I think if I was going to trade against the trend, the signal should be bigger for me. Besides I burnt myself too many times playing against the trend. It’s not for me.

Fil.

I totally agree with you Fil

I never traded news. This is not for me for the moment, but how does pair behave after news, does it return where it was previously or continues its wobble starting from different price point?
Todays FOMC coused large moves along most pairs. I am a bit affraid of taking those long candles as basis for decision trade. Traders, what is your take on it?

Has anybody joined Johnathan school recently?
I am considering doing so, but before hand i d like to ask a simple question.
Is it worth it? DId it help you?
I am simply looking for “independent” opinion. I hope Johnathon wont take it against him, to ask this question on his own thread.

PM me if you are not comfortable here.

This is an Engulfing bar, but it’s against the trend and the first tp is only 20 pips away.

In my books it’s not a A+ trade so I would not consider it.

My the pips be with you.

Comments plz on NZDUSD day candle

My comment would be [I]technically it’s not a PB[/I] if this is what you’re looking for, although it is an engulfing bar… Engulfing 3 previous candles from the top of the consolidation.

I bet Dudest would be able to tell more, especially considering his range-trading bias.

Fil.

Hi!

This is how it looks for me:

NZD/USD D1

1. PB didn’t close within the previous candle.
  2. It’s too small compairing to previous huge bullish bars.
  3. The res line is a bit lower, IMO, and now it’s turned support.

Correct me someone if I’m wrong.

Richard

I joined FSO beginning of july after experimenting with indicators without succes.
I’m very happy that I did join. The info you get here is basic info, in the members only sections you get more advanced setups, money management, trading plan, …, …
The private forum is it’s money worth alone. I did learn most of it by just watching what other people are posting, why they do or don’t enter a trade, how they do it, …

PS:
First post here for me because I only follow what is written in here, joined FSO after I did read all posts in this forum

Thank you for aswering my silent question :wink:

The PB was created by news, check H1 - 50pip down move. I dont know if we could look at this as valid signal.
Can we?

Is this a A+ setup?
Eur/usd daily chart
Nice Bearish engufling candle at a nice resistence zone

I think so. Maybe somebody more experienced can find something critical to say but it looks good to me.

Hi all,

USDCHF daily is up trend, resistance turned support with BUEB formed. I’ve done a program to calculate the top 10 biggest bars (H/L) over the last 100 bars which 142pips, the BUEB bar is 68% of the average of last top 10 biggest bar, thus it should consider a significant BUEB formation. Pls comment!

Regards,
Toyogo

Looks ok me also … is flirting with resistance level of 1.225ish on h4 as i type…

pw

Hey Highspec

Is the trend down?
Did price pull back and find resistance at old support?
Does the PA stick out?

If you not sure dont trade! DRILL that into your head.

@ toyogo00 dude I do this trade too, and on EUR/USD I’ve seen BEEB on D1 and do it too. BUT today we have much important news who can influence on market :slight_smile:

Best wishes, P. Hristov