Forex Price Action

Heads up: lots of pinbars/engulfing bars to go around, take your pick(s)!

Lol dudest >>> yepā€¦
Am short AUDCHF on H4

Am of the understanding its called a 2br ā€¦did i get it right this time ??? pmsl
cheers
pw

I must be missing your PA signal here. I see a strong bearish pin bar on the 1D though!

:QUOTE=Bigd41190;394490]I must be missing your PA signal here. I see a strong bearish pin bar on the 1D though![/QUOTE]

Looking at possible trend continuation on Monday. Any takers?:27::18:
Have a neat weekend all.

:27:

Have a neat weekend all.

[/QUOTE]

:D

Hi All,

Iā€™ve just started to read this thread and Iā€™m not sure about this pin on daily AUDJPY, it has closed in previous bar, itā€™s formed at a key resistance with recent bearish momentum but itā€™s pretty small compared to the previous bullish bar. Whatā€™s your opinion?

Zoomed

Hi.

Thatā€™s a very beatiful chart. But the pin bar is not valid bro. It should close in the previous bar. The trend is still bullish for the daily chart. So i usually only trade with the trend.

Cheers,
Willy

So it should close in the previous candleā€™s body, right? This one has closed between previous candleā€™s high and close so I thought that is valid. Anyway, as the bigger problem I consider the pinā€™s length and bullish close. I would like to see another pin from this level but much bigger (perfect would be with high about 82.20).

Hello all. I went through the official website and found out that Johnathon started fund managing. I was actually planning to take the course and also i see this fund managing thing as an added benefit, I would like to know what would be the minimum investment of the managed account and everything about it as i couldnā€™t find the detailā€™s elsewhere.

Also, Iā€™ve been stalking this thread past two weeks but i was bit distracted by postā€™s of newbies like me, What i want to know is that, will i get the senior memberā€™s or Johnā€™s attention in the official website ?

Thank you.

Hi Carl
Iā€™ve recently joined FSO and can tell you that you will get personal attention from Johnathon either on the members forum or by email and would definatley recommend it.
The trading fund is pretty new but I think the min is $500

Martin

@Bel, yes it id a valid Pin Bar as long as close within previous candle. This can be body/wick. The close of bearish pin must be within high of previous candle as this is. I canā€™t comment much else about this setup as not at chart but moment but Iā€™ll have a look tomorrow night.

@Carl, we try to keep the thread just to price action setups and learning. If you have any questions please send me a PM or email via contact page and I will help you out.

I will be around tomorrow night in here and answer some questions people have when can see my charts.

Safe trading all,

Johnsthon

Hi belier In that situation where we are waiting for pa at a key level that ticks all the boxes for me but doesnā€™t give a nice pullback on the daily tf I usually drill down to the 4hr chart to see if we can get a chance to get in on the trade there. Depending on how you trade you can go lower but I donā€™t personally.

If you look at the 4h for this pair you can see that we have a nice pullback to our tradeable level and forms a 2br that sticks well away from price, a much better setup!

Hope this helps
Steve

Have a neat weekend all.

[/QUOTE]

Touche Toucheā€¦ Haha Iā€™ll crawl back into my hole now :31:

He posts here often but I do suggest still supporting him and getting his course. I plan on doing so in the next month although Iā€™ve followed the thread for about two months now

Yes Iā€™ve looked at 4H and I would said it is BEEB instead of 2BR. Anyway I donā€™t like it much because thereā€™s quite a lot supports and also 81.00 RN, as I have not entered on Friday Iā€™m not going to enter today on markets open because of gap, over weekend situation, wide spread and Asia session.

Hi belier sorry my bad, I was commenting on the aud/chf by mistake, just noticed you are talking about the jpy cross! and your right in the 4h for the chart you are talking about there are many reasons why I wouldnā€™t trade that!

Regards

As far as a trading journal goes pertaining to price action trading does everyone still find this a necessity? Price action simplifies everything so much and the rules are so easy to follow, is there any benefit from maintaining a trading journal?

Yes, having a journal is always important you may use it as reference monthly/yearly to adjust and make better your strategy.

Have a neat weekend all.

[/QUOTE]

The pin is resting on a RN 0.9900 i will be watching to place a short trade