Forex Price Action

Heya,

I have just made another post about this one but the USDJPY has formed a large BEEB. Trading into boxing low/support but interesting all the same.

USDJPY DAILY CHART

The AUDUSD has now formed 2 bullish rejection candles. These are at key pullbacks area and within the recent uptrend/momentum.

It will be interesting to see if price breaks higher from these and price moves into the near term resistance which I have marked on the chart below.

AUDUSD DAILY CHART

Thanks J,
The most obvious is sometimes the most overlooked. I did not even think to mark the 4hr levels. Got you loud & clear on this one. I will get there - just got to apply what has been taught here. :wink:
Cheers mate

Huge mistake. I have replied in other forum and you really need to see what I have written for you.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

I think Iā€™m getting there slowly.
I saw this EB yesterday and had the same levels marked, and decided not to trade it as not from value area even though pretty large candle with strong close.

I saw Meadsieā€™s 2BR as well and noticed large bullish momentum and 2BR trading straight into FSA and passed it as well.

Thanks for all the knowledge passed so far, Johnathon!
Fil.

PS. when you say Rejection Candles, you donā€™t mean PB, right? Itā€™s simply rejecting a level but not obvious/large enough to form a PB, am I correct?

Hi guys n gals,

Pins forming on the JPY pairs on H4 at the moment
Under 20mins to go to close of H4 period.

Cheers

Almost all didnā€™t close within their preceding candle.
Passing up on all

Cheers

Hi Jonathan, I have a question about setting up suport and resistance line. Hereā€™s EURUSD 5 mins chart.

Is line 2 a better resistance line compare to line 1 and line 3 is better support line compare to line 4?

Staphy,

Looking for support/resistance in 5 mins chart. 5 min chart will have lot of noise. move over to large time period and look for support/resistance and for trade opportunities.

donā€™t trade in lower timeframe. Most of the thread followers donā€™t do it here, which is not recommended by Mr.J also.

Aariff

Looks like we have a setup about to happen on EURUSD, H4 to go Longā€¦ Am I looking at this right?

AUD/USD 4H have built HS setup and possible entre should be under 1.0378. [email protected] .

AUSUSD 4H.pdf (16.6 KB)

Have a nice trading day. :59:

you have right, the only problem is resistance on 1.3000 whih is close and strong. if you take entre @1.2965 and [email protected] your RR should be under 1:1 and you donā€™t like it, isnā€™t it?

ā€¦ or find yours S/R on 30 min or 1 H chart and copy/paste to 5 min chart.

have a fun :smiley:

Hey!

Has anyone noticed this:

AUD/NZD H4

A huge and obvious BEEB has formed at a proven resistance line. Altho it closed above the support line @1.2600 (green line), I still placed orders, but below this level. Trend - bearish.

Feel free to comment.

Richard

Hi,
I have read the first 80 post and this looks like the place for me, simple. Thanks for sharing Johnathon.
J

I like this rich good spot! If I had seen this I would have taken it myself, to give me that bit more confidence I would have liked to see it close below the 1.26 level but apart from that nice

Thatā€™s trueā€¦ I overlooked the 1.3000 resistance. My eyes went to the 1.30350 resistance area. 1:1 is pretty risky IMHO, or should I trust the formation? Should I overlook this one, or shoot for the 1.30350 and set BE at 1.3000? Maybe Iā€™m asking too many questions and should just move onā€¦ Good grief.

My stop got triggered tonight.
Well, not all PAs work out perfectly, although this one was pretty good one, have to forget and start looking for another one :slight_smile:

Not sure what would be the lesson from this one thoughā€¦?

Anyone?

Fil.

Hey!

Dunno whatā€™s the lesson, but that signal wasnā€™t valid for me.

Richard

Nice looking BEEB on USDCAD H4. My level is drawn from the D1, plus itā€™s at a BRN of .9800. I do see that this trade is going straight into previous resistance that could turn into support, but I still think this looks like a good spot to hop onto the strong down trend this pair has been on for quite some time.