Forex Price Action

Thank you, well, about that RRR, while we take only big and obvious setups and we take them at low/high break, then often FSA/FRA are close to the entry point and this stops me because a one such loss could kill even 4 winning trades.

Hello Staphy,

both of your support and resistance lines look fine. You will find it much easier to mark all your levels from a daily chart and stick to marking only the obvious ones. I have attached my chart below. Both the Pins you have hihglighted are both not Pin Bar’s. You can find information about all the things we trade with either in the first 50 or so pages of this thread or I have basic articles written on what pins are, engulfing bars etc etc at my home page.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Johnathon

EURUSD DAILY CHART

Sorry Mudz, I simply do not have the time in the day to go through charts one by one for you, but I will go through and make a few comments.

NZDUSD: May go higher. Good area and signal but not much pull-back.

USDJPY: Would not take this BEEB as trading into key support. I was in the weekly Pin trade on this one and this BEEB took me out at BE.

USDCHF: Did not form anything and would have been selling from a low if it did which we don’t do.

USCAD: Did not close as Pin like we need.

Johnathon

Hey all,

there is a lot of black charts lately. I bring it up because if you have questions and want answers it would really really help if you had white charts. It makes it a ton clearer to see in the forum setting.

Also for anybody reading this wanting to take part in this great thread please read the first post and then the first 25-50 pages. It only takes a moment and will answer a ton of questions you will have.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Hallo…Mr.Johnathon…i am one of new follower of this thread…from now on…

i really don’t know how to thank you…regarding this thread…

i have found lot of thread over here…which are good, better…but this thread is the [B][I]BEST[/I][/B]

clearly i can say one thing with out any doubt…that…this is the first and only thread on babypips which has simplicity and clarity with more information… really this is great thread…

actually i have seen this thread yesterday…and now i am at page no. 50…and i think that i need to go to the first page and come again…

unexpectedly…the same words i saw here from u…i swear it…

yes the first 50 pages covered lot and lot of onfo regarding PA…

so can i post my doubts here???..so that i can get some clarification regarding those doubts…i am asking this question because already there has been lot of information regarding PA…

so if i send or post my set up or doubt …is that create any disturbance?..or any…unwillingness to see a new trader doubts ?

looking forward to Mr.Johnathon and remaining contributors…thank u…

[B][I]i found 1 great line in the first post on this thread that is…[/I][/B]

[B][I]Commit to learning the correct processes and then go about perfecting your method!
[/I][/B]

WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Will be lurking/posting here with the PA traders on Monday.Looking to learn and share as much as I can.

THIS THREAD REALLY LOOKS GOOD.WITH A GREAT TRADER AT THE HELM!!!

hope that is in order???

ROOI:22:

Thanks, Johnathan. My reading is quite slow, and I am now at 7th page. Still need to take som times to finish the 50 pages. Will come back to you later after I’ve finished my reading.

This is realy awsome infomation. I like it.

Hi all, my computer died so I’m using my iPad and can’t post pictures of my chart but there’s a nice bearish pin that formed on the weekly GBP/JPY at resistance. I know it’s a higher timeframe that’s recommended but is it a valid one?

Johnathan, good explanation for the engulfing bar…thanks.

There ya go I have posted it up for you:

GBPJPY WEEKLY CHART

Yes we love questions and comments etc etc

If you have gone through the first 25-50 pages then post up your questions and doubts.

It’s just when people come in and you can tell they have not taken the time to read anything and start asking questions like “What is a Pin Bar”. They expect you to take time to help them yet they wont take the time to read a few questions.

Johnathon

You should know that PA setups on the Weekly are 5 times more powerful and more reliable than the Daily and consequently 30 times more than the H4.
The Weekly shooting star (pin) indicates more profit taking rather than a PA setup that will reverse the trends. Monthly and Weekly trends are “healthy” BULLISH.
Is it trade-able? Yes if you know that you are trading a counter trend. Counter trends do not forgive mistakes and you must plan the appropriate entry and exit approach if you attempt to trade the relevant setup.
I consider more sensible to wait for the buyers footprints at lower levels maybe at 1.25 or even at 1.2350ish

Thanks for your reply Mr.Johnathon…yes…it is my responsibility to not make bore u people by asking like what is pin bar…

so can i send u mails directly?(i found your email…in this thread…)

do you answer my questions./?..other wise i will not wast your time by sending the mails…so that u can save time to answer some other valuable questions…thank u…

Hi Srikanth

I’m not Mr Johnathon :slight_smile: but from personal experience, Johnathon does reply emails whenever he gets time (have never missed a reply). Mr J rocks like that :slight_smile:

Cheers

Hi Mike,

I agree with you about the reliability of the higher timeframes.

But why would you say that monthly/weekly trends are ““healthy” BULLISH”?

I don’t see any bullish trend, only some sort of loose undulating ranging of sorts (preceded by a super strong downtrend)

[QUOTE=MikeSPA;400317]You should know that PA setups on the Weekly are 5 times more powerful and more reliable than the Daily and consequently 30 times more than the H4.
The Weekly shooting star (pin) indicates more profit taking rather than a PA setup that will reverse the trends. Monthly and Weekly trends are “healthy” BULLISH.
Is it trade-able? Yes if you know that you are trading a counter trend. Counter trends do not forgive mistakes and you must plan the appropriate entry and exit approach if you attempt to trade the relevant setup.
I consider more sensible to wait for the buyers footprints at lower levels maybe at 1.25 or even at 1.2350ish

Agree with Mike… re buyers footprints at lower levels…
cheers pw…:18:

Dudest,

There are many ways that traders apply for trend identification. This is the main reason that there are always strong disputes among traders concerning the direction of the trend or better say the trend that they intent to expose their capital in risk. The way I identify trends works for me and it is a method that I trust. Unfortunately, I will not get into details but I promise you in the near future you will be informed.

Think… if we all agree on price direction then Forex couldn’t exit. The majority must loose for the few to win. A very general thought but it is real, isn’t it?