Forex Price Action

[B][I]guys…is that correct level so that we go long if we get bullish pa signal here? GBP-USD?..daily…

[/I][/B]

LOL Paddy … my thoughts exactly… thats what i said when i came bak to puter to see how trade was going :o

Thanks for the comments. I see my mistake on swing low. My question is on the actual PB candle. By definition it should be, am I correct? The body closed within the previous candle and the wick is at least 3 times the body. Can someone shed some light on this whether or not I understand it correctly?

Thanks!

puzon

Morning All,

Just finished reading all 407 pages of this amazing thread.

Hi walker,

I’m no expert but i think this trade went sour because you missed something important. Take a look at the red line on the chart.

Sorry for the loss guys :frowning:

It’s this choppiness (over the past 8 weeks or so) that’s making me hang around the Daily charts nowadays ( if you’ve noticed, have not been posting up H4 trades as I used to… )

Cheers

Good on you mate!, you’ve done yourself a great favour :slight_smile:

Well, I’ll say that’s a good zone to watch for long PA.

My S/R zone is slightly lower, around the 1.6000 major psychological handle.

If that gets broken, I’ll wait for pullback to the same area and look for PA to go short.

Cheers

I was before being stopped out. I’m curious as to why there was such a huge bearish movement out of nowhere like that. It occurred right around London open.

My jaw dropped as I was leaving the house. It was ranging about 5-10 pips. Then BOOM! Lol I did a double take to make sure I was seeing straight

EU 4 hr Pin bar,

From the teaching i have gathered from Jonathan and everyone in this thread is that the pin was buying direct into a daily resistance area.Highlighted in red and red arrow pointing daily resistance area.
Yes it was a pin bar but the market conditions were not favorable hence not an A++ set up.My two cents :45:

Jaynesh,
No, I didnt miss it, my 1st tp was just above your red line picking up them lows…
So easy to place your red line on top of the big bear candle>>> in “hindsight”>>> after the event… hahaha …
such a wonderful thing >hindsight … isnt it … pmsl…
cheers pw :59::59::59:

ps , and post new york close candles please, after 407 pages surely you woulda read thats what the boss asks us to do.

Does anyone trade off of the inside bar when it comes to Price action? A nice inside bar formed here but I have no added this to my bag of tricks yet. Can anyone give me their thoughts?

Hello everyone!

Talking about EUR/USD H4 PB, that we had some time ago… I didn’t take it and this is why I didn’t take it:

1. IMO it was a little bit too small comparing to previous candles, wasn’t convincing enough to take it (at least not for me).
  2. Trading straight into the BRN zone @1.3000 (highlighted with red line).
  3. I had doubts about this trade and when I do have doubts, I’m not taking it.

EUR/USD H4

Safe trading,
Richard

EURGBP D1: 7hours to candle close. Hope there’ll be nice bearish PA at NY-close

No need to get hostile. I was only pointing out that with a line so close-by, the trade shouldn’t have been entered. The position of the line whether it was 10 pips above or below is irrelevant.

Sorry, if I hurt your feelings.

It has to be big tho… Look at the previous candles…

Richard

Hi dudest.

I took the trade in since Im using Oanda. I believe that its an A+ signal form me (All boxes were ticked,including the low risk one).
Question though. Do you trade live dudest? Use any leverage? If so, How much? since im using 10:1 leverage for my demo account.

What did u take? There is nothing to take yet…if you are talking about EUR/GBP D1.

Richard

Richard,

I am convinced only with your second point. 1st and 3rd point doesn’t look okay to me.

This is the first demo trade after my reading first 50 pages. I was convinced with length and swing high and trend…then also it was failure…may be i didn’t see BRN…

Aariff

3 more hours to go for candle to be closed. The BEEB is getting bigger in size.

Hopefully it will close with more momentum…

Is this a good set up?