Forex Price Action

Anyone else still watchin this EUR/USD H4 trade? Waiting for it to break the pin bar and I’m taking a position. It appears to be trending down/ranging from what I see.
I noticed someone mentioned this was the 50% Fib level which will encourage the bulls some more IMO.

I just realized there is a VBRN ahead so I actually may sit this one out because the risk reward ratio to the VBRN is not favorable.

Nice long PB, I’m Long on this

Hey Jonathan/Bryce/Dudest and all other members,

Glad to have found this thread!

Finished reading all the 404 pages in the last 4 days…pheww… relief. It was indeed a mammoth task at hand, but im happy i did.

This is an awesome thread, and i myself am a beginner with just under 2 months of FX Demo experience, as always with the most colourful charts around…lolzzzz.

I have to admit though, all the crap is gone from my charts and now they are much much cleaner and soothing.

Have applied the thread theory in my trading and took 3 trades in the last week, just casually. Lost 2 and won 1.

Now after tightening my points and trades, still waiting for that killer set-up to enter a trade, as per Jonathan`s rules.

If i come across anything lucrative, will certainly post the charts here, for your opinions.

Hi Jonathan,

Since I`m a fresher, i would like to learn more about your course for which i will email you separately, as i believe its worth getting the right and quality education, and then going “LIVE”, other than going “LIVE” loosing the money and then coming back to learn. Might as well invest the money on your education, which will stay with you forever. But as they say its never too late to learn.

Wish everyone here all the best and good luck in their individual efforts.

Happy Pipping!

regards,
Jovy

hey man, very good strategy. keep it up!

regards,
Jovy

I will be careful in entering the US pairs today, since its a US holiday today so there wont be much movement, i believe.

But thats just my opinion, and since im a fresher and learning, expert advise and comments will be much appreciated.

I hope it does work out for you guys though, in your favour.

All the very best!

regards,
Jovy

The 2BR is basically just a Pin Bar forming over 2 sessions.
Try to substract the candle bodies from eachother and see what you get.

In my opinion #5,6,7 and 8 are definitely good 2BR, but #3 and #4 could also be considered 2BR, but they are not as good.

Now just looking at the top row of your chart with bearish candles followed by bullish candles.
When I look at these kind of 2BR I want to see candles with almost equal body size. Also the second candle should close in the top 1/3 of the first candle.
If candle 2 closes above candle 1’s opening price then we have a strong 2BR, because they blend into a Pinbar with a strong bullish close. (#5 + 6)
If candle 2 closes below candle 1’s opening price it is still a 2BR but should be rated a bit lower. (#3 + 4)

In conclusion you should just learn how to blend them together in your head and then apply the same rules as for Pin Bars. For an explanation please look at the attached picture. The grey part is what gets substracted when blending the candles together.

Hope that makes sense.

Julien

Hi Spongy

Im also in South Africa and have to say that I find it difficult to trade on this time zone. So please dude! help a brother out by advising me on when to take the trades and analyse charts (intervals) since Im also working full time,and which broker will fit the conditions on this African side. And any helpful information that you have, please throw it on this side so I can share some pips with ya’ll

Hi Puzon

Thank you for spotting that juicy set up.

I begged a considerable amount of pips. I will check and come back to you.

Keep it up!

hi dudest…really thank u…for ur great concern…i am very much impressed with ur explanation…great…

yes friend…i have finished the reading of first 50 posts…for 2 times…

yes…those posts r very good…greatest stepping stones for success…

" I think you need to google 2bars and other PA that we use. Also you can get many examples from previous pages and on Johnothans site."

thanks spongybob…thanks for ur suggestion…

Toyogo …thank u…for that tip…

really…nice…thank u…JULIEN and…[B]Belier[/B]…u both gave me nice tips…really thank uuuuuuuuu

Hi Zakuthimdlethe and others,

I’m glad I could help out. It’s awesome it worked out so well for you! :slight_smile: I’m also out of this trade with 125 pips in my pocket so all is good! I’m a new guy to this game so I’m also learning.

I got my basics from the School of Pipsology right from this site so I have a basic understanding and overall picture. After that this thread has helped me the most out of all the things that I have read thus far. I’m sticking to PA for good now and will perfect it until I can go live with real money.

Thank you all again for this thread!

puzon

Hey zakuthimdlethe

Iv just came across acm gold thats apparently in Sandton, havnt had a look into them. Pepperstone seems the best so far but they in Aussie land.

If you have a little time to managed your trades then 4hour would work best dude as we get UK then US opening session, great times for intra day.

You in JHB or Cape? Im Cape Town.

Cheers dude

Waiting to see if we get some PA round that BRN

Hi All,

I noticed a PB but it seems a little too late so I guess this is probably no good but if some of you are still interested to get in this is OIL/USD with a potential…

Thanks!

puzon

It is not long enough and it is not swing high also. So it is not good trade as per Johnathon Theory.

Anyone in this trade?

EURUSD H4 = Long pin Bar formed

Not a Pin Bar.

Yes, Im in…

Well I was in hahaha … gone now tho

Thank you Spongy, and Im in JHB.
Ill surely try to research acm gold.

Good point out Aariff.

Just a small correction/addition: it is not long enough (not standing out from the candles around it) and it is not at swing [B]low[/B]

Cheers

I was in, wtf happened? :eek: