Forex Price Action

That was a couple of weeks ago, but it happens and is a part of what we do.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Hello Johnathon, could you tell me what’s your opinion at EUR/GBP daily BEEB/2BR mentioned a few posts ago? I’d like to know, if it’s A+ trade in your eyes, thank you.

this is amazing…i really love this particular post…very simple explanation…but very clear and straight forward to the question…and the most important point that Mr.Johnathon says always…really nice…

(at the movement i am at this post on page 85)

i am unable to resist to reply on this…hahahahahahahahahahahaha

i am really sorry…if i hurt some one…thank u

Do you consider this a new uptrend?

I do understand leverage it’s just that when people say don’t over leverage i don’t get it when it doesn’t matter if you position size all the time. Sorry to derail just a quick inquiry there.

Thanks dudest will check these out.

[B][I]GOOD MORNING JOHNATHON AND ALL…

[/I][/B]

[B][I]hi all…

guys…please tell me what u r going to do if u found the pinbar like this in ur charts…

is there any difference between 1 and 5?, 2,6, 3,7 and last one 4,8…?

and please must give ur answer for this question…that is…

what is the difference between 1,2 and 3,4 …and 5,6 and 7,8…

HOW UR R GOING TO TRADE EACH PIBAR…PLEASE TELL ME…THANK U U U

[/I][/B]

Have you also visited Johnathon’s web site? Your question is very open ended and you may get a million and one answers back. As long as the wick is 3x the length of the body it is valid and it must finish within the candle of the previous bar. Also you want it to be distinguishable against the other bars on the chart. Preferably at a swing high(shorting) or a swing low(going long).

I hate to be a broken record but like a few other members have mentioned much of this info is in the beginning pages of this thread not to mention on his website.

Wish you the best in your learning of Price Action Trading,

Big D

Hey OMF,

sorry don’t want to be the oger but since the start of this thread one of the hardest things is to keep people focused and all on the same page so please don’t you or anybody else take offence as this is not personal. There is so many places to find other answers and this is a specialized thread. If you have questions about other things you can always PM me with them and I will be happy to go through it with you.

What people mean about leverage does not matter is this: Once you are using correct MM and only risking a max of say 3% then there is no advantage to having 400:1 leverage or 50:1. People get into trouble because they will use the leverage to risk a massive stake of their account. For example they may have a $5,000 account and enter a trade that risks this whole $5,000. Leverage will allow them to do this if they have a big enough leverage to do this and make a massive trade. This way leverage will greatly increase the amount that original $5,000 can make profit but also lose. This is leverage can hurt because the trader does not understand it and is using leverage to risk far too much even though they only need to put a little amount up for margin.

If another person has a $5k account and is only risking 3% of their account on each trade or risking $150 per trade then they will have enough money to place these trades with big or small leverage. It does nt matter what the leverage in this case is because the trade will be comfortably be put on and margin requirements met easily with big or small leverage. In other words this trader is no recklessly using leverage to place massive trades that will blow the account.

If you are only risking 3% of your account per trade then it makes no difference if big or small leverage is used. Both will allow you to put the trade on and meet the margin requirements without risking the whole account.

Johnathon

We were in short term up-trend and now we have made lower low followed by lower high and now another lower low. Will now be looking for possible shorting to continue and to try and short with it should we get PA to join in. See chart:

GBPJPY DAILY CHART

Johnathon

hi guys…please help me…please tell me the difference…between 1,2 and 5,6…and if possible remaining also…(post no 4110)

1 and 2 both r reversal signals? as well as 5 and 6?..can we trade both of them?
please tell me about 3,4,7,8 also…

waiting for ur reply…guys…

Blue Bird, did you read Bigd’s post you, #4111 ??

1- real body colours have no impact here. Therefore lets take the first row
2- 1+2: price rejected at resistance= look for a short; 3+4 price rejected at support = look for a long.
My 2c

Whoa, JPY pairs forming (what [B]could[/B] turn out to be ) good-lookin’ BUEBs at day’s end…

Oh no…looks like it is going against me at the moment for EURGBP. As the price finding difficulties to go down and there is a pending bullish engulfing bar…

Now I’m considering should I manual close my short position if there is a bullish engulfing bar being formed.

Anyone in this trade as well? Your thought?

Thanks.

Yea, I’m also in, I’ll wait what’s going to happen, but I don’t think about closing it prematurely, I let the market take it out or turn downside again.

Well liang, I closed out manually as it went against my initial view.
Traded against the trend and got burnt a bit …:58::58::58:
cheers pw…

hi dudest…please give ur comment on my post 4110…please…

please tell me the difference…between 1,2 and 5,6…and if possible remaining also…(post no 4110)

waiting for ur reply…

guys…please…comment on this…ur comment is valuable to me…thank u.

hi walker…yes i read that post…and i need more explanations…even from u also…i am expecting replys from all of you guys…please give your thoughts…thank u.