Forex Price Action

Hey walker

I am not in this trade personally but, your view about closing cause it didnt go your way is a bad habit to have. It only didnt work when your stop is hit. What are you going to think if price now tanks??

Plan your trade and trade your plan. Dont get into bad habits so early in your trading. Just trying to help dude :33:

guys…what do you say about this BUEB ? if it closed 1\3 of its height…then shell we go long to join the trend?

please give ur comments…thank u.

fxsrikanth

Change that chart to the 4H and you will see im in already at your support line.

Cheers

yep…i got it…but i missed it…any how…i got it…

what about this daily setup?

and can u comment on my previous post(s) 4110…please…

Yeah sure, its called google search

hey spongybob…please tell me the difference between 1 and 2 at least… both are same? i mean both pin bars bearish PA signals? and both r A+?..please tell me…i got a confusion for that 2 pin bar formations…

Im also in but I’m going to leave it up to my stop loss. The price isnt going to move straight down im hoping this is a minor retrace and the bears will wake up and take control again.

There is really nothing on H4 chart… Am I missing something? Nothing obvious enough to take it…

Richard

Someone get Blue Bird a cracker or something lol

I’m working according to my plan, no manual order close… I think, it still may go down… But who knows…lets see if the resistance holds.

Richard

I saw this late. But if this bar closes as BUEB then it would be valid to enter. It would have been nice to get in on the 4h chart but that would have taken some kahunas the pin bars werent great. But prove to be profitable so far

Pin wasnt the biggest I agree, the zone it formed at was enough for me to take it. First TA was a good RR for me.

Guess I now have kahunas :33:

Hi Johno and Spongy

I have the EURGBP Daily chart and I would like any comments from you guys or anyone on this thread whether it is a valid BUEB signal?

hi Johnathon…i am waiting for the reply for this…i got only one…please give me ur explanation…

at least give me ur explanation on 1 and 2…

1 is very clear to trade…and what about 2 ?..do u trade that? or…?

please give me ur valuable explanation…thank u.

Alright, I think we should have confidence and stick to our plan and let the market do its job to prove if we are right or wrong. Let’s see how’s the thing goes.

On top of that, I would like to share another potential setup for EURAUD. A relatively BIG pending bullish pin bar on KEY level (prior resistance turned into support) at SWING LOW of recent uptrend.

IMHO, this particular pair is now in ranging mode as it has failed to make higher high after it retraced to previous resistance level (turned in to support level) at around 0.79520.

For me, it is a BUEB BUT it’s not a valid signal to go long even though the BUEB formed at swing low and the trade is with current up trend due to the following reason:

1. It’s not BIG and OBVIOUS as compared to preceding candles on the chart.
  2. It’s not formed at any KEY level (major/obvious support or resistance level)

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Looking pretty good. Will keep an eye on it to see how that pin closes.

Thanks,
Russ

If you are currently short at EUR/GBP, I think there’s level of correlation between EUR/GBP and EUR/AUD, so watch out.

Depending on the TF you would be trading it, beware monthly and weekly trends are bearish.

The time frame discussed was the daily. If there is a weekly PA we would then look at weekly trend.

We dont look at monthly and weekly when trading daily.