Forex Price Action

I had entered on the 11th.

The fact that you pointed it out as a potential double bottom would be going against it if you were short so thanks for that. However, patterns aside, would this now be a better level? (shaded) or maybe the one above the shaded ones?

Try relog or platform restart, eventually MT 4 reinstall but I think simple restart and relog should help.

I’m sorry but this looks like a good resistance level to me. Just Looks like there is a very strong evident support area at the bottom. I wouldnt count on getting past that. Could be a quick 30-60 pip trade if entered properly.

Can somebody please post screenshot of the AUD/CAD chart on NY close. Thanks :slight_smile:

Here you have AUD/CAD Daily

Hi guys and gals, what do you think about XAUUSD Daily, 2BR’s just formed ? the picture shows my opinion. every comment is welcomed :slight_smile:

Hi all newbie here… and have a question. I have been going thru reading the forum and watching the charts as I read. I have selected a bunch of charts and marked the zones I thought were my SR. Waiting now to see how the market reacts to these zone… the question I have is does the market for the most part hit these zones about the same time on these charts or do the zones hit vary from currancy to currancy.

Hello, i make a buy on N/U, like this point cuz touch my uptrendline and good suport line with high confluence.My mistake was buying too early, but i think this will up.:rolleyes:

I have got an eye on this as well but need to wait for good PA first, also needs to go down a little more to the key support imo

Long Aussie against GBP, CAD, NZD.

Hi guys i dint think diff brokers can have such diff candle the candle in axi trader is weird nothing close to a pin

Hi Andre,

Not a very convincing bullish bar for me (would have liked it to at least close at the opening of the bearish bar ).
So passing up on this one.

In other news, I am watching for short PA on the H4 (which if I get & enter, I intend to hold for quite a while down…)

Cheers

Hi Xjrx!, and welcome to the thread!

IMHO, there are no hard and fast rule with regards to this.

I think that for the most times, a number of pairs with a common region (e.g the AUDs, the JPYs) will hit their zones around the same time (will unleash PAs all at once).

There are exceptions though [ since regions vary (e.g AUDCAD and AUDNZD -> a significant change in a region will move the pair ‘out of sync’ from its similars ) ]. But generally the pairs move in cycles.

For a great view on this, read Johnathon’s post #4250: 301 Moved Permanently

Cheers

Hi Njox!

Diff brokers will def have diff candles, hence Johnathon’s insistence to all have 5-day NY-close (and even then, there will still be subtle differences, but the structure will essentially be the same)

AxiTrader is NY-close, so you’re cool.

I also don’t have a pin on the Daily, only on the H4 (which i still wouldn’t take coz of the looming resistance around 0.8200)

Cheers!

Got stopped out of EURGBP as well.

Will now wait for pullbacks to new support and look to enter with the new uptrend.

Cheers

Hi Dudest, Hows it going ?
I too am waiting on a good signal for the XAU. One thing though - my chart differs from yours ? Any ideas mate ?

Hi Meadsie and Dudest!
I dont know what broker do you both use, but my 4H chart for GOLD almost likes Meadsie’s one, what a pity i rarely trade on 4h charts, although for a week a had no trade with daily chart. My opinion only for DailyTF. So let’s wait for something clearer :slight_smile:
to Dudest:
I have stopped out with EUR/GBP too, it’s not 100% trade that is winner, alright?
Andrei

Greetings Andrei,
I am on AXITRADER - all my other charts are the same as Dudes except this Gold one. Not sure why ? Dude will probably know the reason :33::57:

Hey,

Watch out on 1747 level

Cheers