Forex Price Action

Yes fxsrikanth

STAY AWAY from that pair!

Hi guys,

Is anybody still in the EUR/GBP trade?

Its just shot back up again.

I’m still in, it looks like it’s going for my stop right now. Well, I knew the risk before placing the trade, so I’m OK.

Yes, it looks like that [ due to Swiss National Bank (SNB) setting a floor on EUR/CHF at 1.2000 ]

As Spongybob very helpfully pointed out, keep away from that pair! :slight_smile:

Cheers

Still in; looking like it’s approaching SL though…
Also got stopped out on the AUDCAD D1 pin from last week.

Cheers

Watching AUDUSD H4. It appears it is testing that resistance again and is retracing. Looking to enter just below the previous pin. What do you guys think?

IMO, I would wait and see If that old pin will still hold. As price has tested it several times, there is a good chance price shoots up and then falls back down.
As they say, the market has to go up in order to go down. Or in other words market will be taking out all the stops.

EURAUD
YeeHar…
1st tp just got taken out …
Thanks very much for heads up on that one boss :57:
2nd tp is running for free now …
cheers pw :23:

Can you please post a chart along with the reasons for your entry, stop loss and take profit.
So we can all understand it.
Thanks

Was this the pair that was correlated with the GBP/JPY?

Here is the chart for reference.

So you entered yesterday?

For those who didnt understand …
Sorry i will not post the chart as it is copyright…
Am hoping the boss dont mind me using his terminology = you all know where to find it…
It’s been there since 12th october…
cheers pw

thank u [B][I]Spongybob[/I][/B] and [B][I]dudest[/I][/B] …thanks for quick reply…if u dont mind…can u tell me the reason ?

i will post my pairs that i look for a+ signals…so that u can save me from this kind of risky pairs…thank u.

the below are my pairs …please tell me which r should be eliminated…and tell any other pairs that dint list here…

sorry for the trouble…thank u guys…

PLEASE TELL ME IF THER R OTHER PAIRS TO ADD…THANK U.

Hi Srikanth,

All those pairs are ok.
Personally ( and I know for many others ), I watch all the majors, crosses and a few exotics.

For the EURCHF: without even knowing that there was an entity hovering over the pair and intervening when required, look at all that chop and nonsense movement; you wouldn’t want to be trading that. On that point alone you would eliminate that pair from your watchlist ( my opinion )

Cheers

Hi dudest, jaynesh,

I didn’t enter EURGBP but AUDCAD (pinbar short) and EURAUD (pinbar long). As dudest said, I was stopped out for AUDCAD with -35pips. I’ve closed 1st 1/2 position with +60pips for EURAUD and still with 2nd 1/2 position in the trade.

Regards,
Toyogo

Hey guys,

What do you think? My levels correct? A BEEB?

Hi OH MY F…

IMO that level is not a Key Level, its a small pull back after a double bottom, that would have me wondering.

Let it make a more convincing PA at a more important KEY LEVEL so there is no guessing yourself. :wink:

hi Mr.Johnathon…what is this?..

daily chart is looks ok…but 4H chart is like this…on gbp-jpy…what is that? what happend there?