Forex Price Action

We dont trade with trend lines Jinz, surely by now everyone should know that.

To me the trendline is just a tool, same with PB or price action, it’s just a tool, when you combine them you can get great tool to know what’s going on in the market. Pls don’t worship the price action so much

One more thing to add, Gbp/Usd pinbar is formed at 50% fibonacci retracement.

Trendline is subjective, so we do not trade trendlines

Looks like I won’t be entering the trade as it didn’t close where it should have.

Jinz, this thread is for price action. I’m here to worship it.

Are you serious? LMAO

This thread is for PA, Johnothan has asked to keep it to PA for those who want to learn. If you would like to use trendlines then by all means go ahead and start your own thread or join one.

hi friends…i will enter this after the BRN break…()1.600()

this pin bar is formed above the BRN level…so we need to enter after this level to be break…not at low of pin bar…

see my set up/…and give ur comments…

A break at the low of that pinbar +spread will be a nice entry.

Hey fxsrikanth, its in the middle of trendlines so no trade for me, haha!

Seriously though, your entry line is where the pin should of closed, it did not close within the previous bar and it closed above the ROUND NUMBER. The preceding bars were also large. So all those conflicting conditions has made me pass on this trade.

Cheers dude

hi spongybob…my pin was closed with in the previous candle…but remaining things are wright as u said…

it closed above BRN , preceding bar is large…but let us see…what will happen if break the BRN … ;):45:

i have send you PM to you…please reply me for that…thank u.

Im watching AUDNZD, rejecting a proven BRN and made a 2bar. Iv got to say it not the best 2bar iv seen. If anyone trades daily you could watch for close. Possibly a pin if there is more rejection.

Sorry cant post chart ATM.

hi dudest, and spongybob…what do you say about USD-CAD 4H …there is a big BUEB…but that is akso formed above the level we marked…so what u r going to do?

Fxsrikanth, a pin needs to close within the previous bars body not wick. So on your example it just closed within the wick, not convincing IMO.

Cheers

yep…nice formation…let us see…and once again…thank u spongybob…nice spot…

Nothing fxsrikanth, you have resistance very close to entry. Big stop for small target = NO THANKS :slight_smile:

OH MY GOD…THIS IS NEW TIP FOR ME…REALLY…

till now i am thinking that…a pin may be closed with in the wicks also…!!!

why because i dint fund that …Mr.Johnathon did not mention anything…like that …he said previous candle…but not mentioned any thing…else…

I learnt it from Mr Johnothan fxsrikanth. I did say it must close within, I did not mention either that it must within the body. :slight_smile:

Remember fxsrikanth, Johno also doesnt teach everything in here as he has a course and members forum in his site for all the stuff not taught in here.

With that said, maybe Im typing too much info :slight_smile: Sorry Johno!!!

i will send another PM now…please dont mind…coz i need to keep this thread clean…

I’m not sure any more and I’d guess I should be after carefully reading the whole thread. Who knows, J might be teaching differently/in more detail on his private forum…

I’d say it needs to open/close within prev candle high/low (left eye), not prev candle’s body so fxsrikanth would be right in thinking wicks are allowed 301 Moved Permanently

Fil.