Forex Price Action

I took this trade earlier today that somebody mentioned it few pages back about pin on a gbp/aud h4. I took that trade for +70 pips.

That was me we got the same level marked but I only got 40+ pips out of it lol.

Nice call broā€¦when I saw the chart you posted it, it look so good I just had to trade it.lol

hi friendā€¦thanks for ur intention to know about that 123 setupā€¦i think that discussion is enough to learn the setupā€¦

if u want to recap then refer below posts in an order ā€¦as they areā€¦it will help youā€¦thank u.

4474 is the conclusion for this discussionā€¦

the conclusion isā€¦we wait for 123 pattern to completeā€¦so that trend will changedā€¦(reversed) then wait for price to pull back and then look for some PA signalā€¦

see the below imageā€¦it will help youā€¦

Hi fxsrikanth, the image you posted is not quite right, check my last chart I posted for you, not the best example as I didnā€™t have a lot of time but gives you the idea

Regards
Steve

Hi guys n gals!

Sorry i havenā€™t been in here for the last (10!?) pages or so (that was fast!); hopefully Iā€™ll get some time today or tomorrow to catch up what Iā€™ve missed.

In the meantime, a summary of two trades Iā€™m in current (both CAD crosses) and 3 Iā€™m watching today.

Cheers!

In progress:

Watching:

EDIT: This chart is for USDCAD H4, not H1

hi dudestā€¦GBP-USD may form pin barā€¦it has 23 min to closeā€¦let us seeā€¦

hi dudestā€¦u look PA signals on lower than 4H time frame ?

i think u r now looking on 1H time frameā€¦with USD-CAD (if u get nice(well definedā€¦and A+) PA signal on 30 min hartā€¦then u trade that?)

i think u typed wrongly 1H instead of 4Hā€¦for USD-CAD ā€¦in ur watching listā€¦

Hi guys

It would be great if you post chart before you enter the trade instead of after you have gathered your 100+ pips.

great job on the thread Johnathan really valuable stuff

At first i thank to Mr.Johnathon and to each and every one who helped meā€¦my tributesā€¦hereā€¦

hi broā€™sā€¦this is my trade on USD-CAD H4 on 23rd of this monthā€¦

now 200$ in my handā€¦and its still runningā€¦

once my trade closedā€¦i will look for bullish PA at my target levelā€¦as our dearest dudest also looking at thereā€¦

congrats blue bird ā€¦ well doneā€¦ :10:
I sees u aint greedy with ur target also

Congrats guys

Hey fxsrikanth

It is rite, just look at GBPAUD and you see the exact setup im talking about. Juicypips might be getting a little more technical with the 1-2-3 but how you described it is perfect. Thats exactly how I do it.

Cheers mate and congrats on catching on so quick.

hi spongybobā€¦and walkerā€¦thanks for ur nice commentsā€¦

Ahh, thatā€™s what I thought. The only problem I have with the daily/weekly is that I feel that you might have to hold a position over the weekend, which Iā€™m not comfortable with for somewhat reason! Perhaps itā€™s just that on higher TFā€™s it dosenā€™t look like the market moves as much as with smaller TF because 1 candle represents many. But as Johnathon speeks of, I think I need to set aside my feelings before I do anything and just look at the god damn price! Hehe :smiley:

Thanks again for the tips, sir!
GN

What is everyoneā€™s thoughts on the pin bar forming on GBP/USD 4h, to go short?
Iā€™m concerned because on the daily chart there is a 2br forming, to go long.

What is everyoneā€™s thoughts on this?

It is a nice long pin bar, the daily bar is not closed yet so i am not that worried about it forming a 2br. I am going in on this at the break pinbar as it has made a Lower High too.

I like the pin too, BUT, the close for me has got to be nicely under the BRN. That would also help with my money management.

similar situation is at gbp/jpy chart H4, everything depence on the close :slight_smile:

The PB is sitting right in the middle of the trendline.