Forex Price Action

Thanks for the insight :slight_smile:

These 2 setups work out pretty well with at least 1R

What you are failing to recognise though is that it does not mean two hoots if these two worked out on this occasions because over time you will get creamed playing rubbish setups like these ones were.

The USDCHF was after a huge momentum candle lower and the pin was small and had a bi upper wick, whilst the Aussie was picking a top which can be super dangerous.

Always remember even the very worst signals work out on occasions. Does that mean you are going to make money by trading them over and over?

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Please read page 1, post 1 where I have posted about this and the free demo broker to use.

We all use New York Close 5 day charts.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Please make sure you read the first page through to about page 50. You will find a ton of the questions and queries you have are cleared right up.

If you have any questions let us know.

Johnathon

Noted Sir!

Long time , i do not get such a good reception . Thank everyone :slight_smile: I will follow until i can … :smiley:
I only synthesis them to it disappear with me :slight_smile:

Max

Keep following bro!, it only gets better :slight_smile:

There are alot of big moves across the board following the NY open 1.5hrs ago
Hopefully with the US election behind us, the market is back to decisive action

Lots of big opportunities starting to unfold…

Anyone feed ok to take Buy with me . I need a pattern at H1 to can Buy :frowning: . Have any idea ?

Hey,

Firstly check your chart, I think you don’t have New York candles close.

It’s not a good idea to looking here buy. We have strong downtrend (we trade with trend) and new strong resistance zone. Better wait for some pull back to this zone and looking sell signal. My proposition is to wait for price clarification by this scenarios and looking buy signal in yellow rectangle or sell in green or red.

Cheers

My USD/SGD play missed TP by a whooping 3 pips. I was upset when I went back to check my trade. It stopped dead on 1.2000 I was shooting for 1.2197. Lol I’m taking it in stride though. We will see if the dollar falls back into parity after all the excitement

Another potential set up on USDCAD D1 chart. Bullish engulfing bar forming at swing point.

Any opinions?

Thanks.

Hey,

Trend is OK, PA is great, level too but for me there is no space to trade and trouble area is too close.

Cheers

Hi LK.
Not for me either - heading straight at 1.0000 VBRN. Great spot otherwise though.Pity about that trouble so close cos could be a worthwhile trade.:59:

AussieYen - A lower close here could give a strong BEEB to go short. Biggest concern will be whether the 83.00
level will block a run down ?

PoundAussie - Looking for a bullish close at or past previous bar . Could set up a BUEB or 2BR Long

EuroAussie - Strong run down hill but will look for a pullback to re-test the resistance & resume short direction

AussieDollar - PB is trying to form at this good level but even with a lower close it will not achieve the PinBar
status of the nose being 3 x the body. Also (but not shown on my chart) is that 1.0400 barrier.

Anyone else see anything ?

Anyone else eyeing this BEEB on the EUR/USD D1?

I think this is at the wrong location. I think it should be at swing high on a pull up so you could go down form it. I don’t think this is it. Maybe someone else sees it differently but that’s just my still newbie opinion.

Thanks!

puzon

Nice, didn’t notice there was a level there.

Any comments on these, guys?