Forex Price Action

On the other hand, the one formed at yesterday’s close, I like :slight_smile:

EURNZD D1 BUEB @ swing low:

isnt r:r too small for bueb?

but looks like it already reached first trouble area…

I don’t understand . I already use broker FXCM and Marketiva by search google and see them NY Close .Please give me some broker NY close . Thank bro machal

Once again, from [B]Post #1[/B]:

“When posting please include charts to explain what you are looking at. The charting equipment we use is New York close 5 day charts charts. If you need a link to open a free MT4 broker please just message me as this is very easy. A few MT4 providers with these charts in demo are [B]FXDD, FXpro, Pepperstone, Axi Trader and HotForex…[/B]”

Lianko,

I have also noted this nice set with a BUEB with nice bottom wick,My only challenge is the VBRN 1.0000 which will be trading into.I would like to see price go past the vbrn to longs.

Hey, I don’t know what kind of candles close use FXCM and Marketiva but here you have example how look my chart with New York close from Pepperstone and yours. Like Dudest said try to FXDD, FXpro, Pepperstone, Axi Trader or HotForex…

Cheers

Bigd41190,

Yes its a nice BEEB but at swing low where we need to buy not sell.Buy low sell high and vice versa.My two cents

giddy

Are my charts reflecting NY close I havent had anyone tell me differently as of yet but i have been using FXCM charts. But set on NY close I believe. If my charts do not align please notify me. Im using a charting software that allows me to choose different brokers not the brokers platform for FXCM.

Hey,

When i’m looking on your EUR/USD D1 chart i see that you have good NY close candles.

Cheers

anyone seeing the EUR USD 1hr chart? isnt that a perfect bull pin?

What kind of pin do you mean? Post some charts.

Im bad at posting graphs, its the bar that closed 3pm gmt +1 eurusd H1, basically just now

Also h4 closed higher than opening of previous bar, excuse my lack of name knowledge,

Arent these bullish signs?

Hi Nabilromeo

That isnt a bad pin bar, it also engulfs 3 previous bars.

Having said that, why oh why are you looking at hourly? You trying to fight that down momentum with an average size hourly pin bar! REALLY??

Have you really gone through this thread? Please people if you want to succeed in trading dont take short cuts. A doctor cant be a doctor in 6 months.

My 2cents

I’m pretty sure that’s not a Pinbar at all, however that area is far too choppy to get a good trade Idea.

Cheers.

You said it.

Cheers.

i think the EUR/USD pin bar already reach the first resistance is it true?

The hourly is another beast I didnt even check this trade. I stay away from anything below the 4H. Even the 4h has alot of choppiness today not many opportunities as of yet

AudJpy DAILY TF - BEEB rejecting Resistance of RN at 84.00? Valid setup?

Just finished reading almost every post in this thread. Took me 2 whole months to read it pretty much. Learned quite a bit. This is my first post!