Forex Price Action

It’s not a real BUEB (doesn’t cover the entire previous candle) and it wasn’t produced on any key level. Oh and I’m also long so I want it to go up :wink:

Hello Johnathon.

What if the last bar closes like it is now or higher, would you jump onboard or do you still consider the trend to be down? I’m thinking the recent momentum up is significant stronger than down. Agreed?

Thank you, sir, for being patient with us newbies :smiley:

thx Steve for the reply, does it bearish engulfing?

Sorry all i confuse about the time . It close 26 minutes before and price dit not break lower .

Hey, Here you have definition of engulfing candles: Bullish and Bearish Engulfing Bars Introduction

Read and try to answer is this real bearish engulfing.

Cheers

Hallo GN!

I agree with the you in that I think the level (resistance) is key.

However, the current boxing that’s going on is taking away the appeal of a H4 trade for me.
Now looking towards the Daily…

Cheers!

Hey,

You have wrong time candle close. We all here use New York time. Read first page please.
What kind of PA sign are you seeing here?

Cheers

i think you are correct mkteer, candle start to go up, than i should close my order :34:

ah yes, you are correct, i got to read more, thanks machal :slight_smile:

I hope that was pending order because until now it shouldn’t be triggered yet even it would be a good BEEB :slight_smile:

Hi funkyleggs!, welcome back!

If bounce trading is in your trading plan, then that could work.

I personally would like to see price climb higher, then pull-back to the 81.25 area and produce long PA before I go long.

Cheers!

Yeah, I see what you’re getting at here. It has probably moved up and down a 1000 pips within a 30-40pip range. :28:
Me too. I’ma keep an eye on the daily and see how it plays out.

Cheers mate!

Hello sir!

I’m using FXsol (uk), which i’m pretty sure is NY-close 5days chart. In light of your concern, I will however doublecheck.
Also, don’t let my #post fool you, I’ve been lurking around here for quite a while, and read almost the entire thread. :smiley:

I don’t see any specific PA signal here. I just wondered if his gameplay would have changed if the price did break higher. :smiley:

Cheers mate!

Hi duddest !

Well i see what you mean about the daily confirmation, but from a daily point of view today could be forming a slight pinbar bouncing straight of the support, so i think the breaking of a nice pin bar either daily or 4H (Or engulfing bar) would be my entry point.
And by the way, it would make a nice 1:2 risk/reward trade without too much trouble if the bullish momentum is confirmed.

So i guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

Hi Meadsie,

I agree with you. Actually i already in this pair yesterday and i short this pair.
All the post here is mentioning around 1.5915 is support.
Actually our eyes is covered by something.
Actually the resistance / support should be at 1.5900 (VBRN).
I lose some pips in this pair only I realize. :frowning:

Hey, Here is how I see this chart and my candles from NY close on Pepperstone.

Cheers

Hi!
Hmm, that’s weird. I just checked with online support at fxsol.co.uk if my charts are NY-close. They said it is.
Dunno what’s wrong. Any inputs any1 else? Someone else using FXsol?

Cheers.

Hi Meadsie,

As per last discussion, you told me that you only will based on H4 chart to draw the support and resistance and trade it.
In EUR/USD, if the candle close with pin bar.
Will you consider 1.2777 as support ? You will enter this trade?

Closed both positions with 31 + 27 pips profit. Price didn’t reached TP target but I was trailing my SL since this were not perfect setups

Nice! I hope can spot this kind of opportunity as well