Forex Price Action

I know I am. Its only holiday in us.

As for the poster who asked what we trade I have had success trading a lot of different markets with PA and in past have even used on weekly charts of top 100 US stocks. As long as liquidity is big enough it is In line to be traded.

Because we are trading higher time frames and only A+ setups there will be times of sitting on hands. Instead of getting more traded by going down TF,s it is Mich better to stay on higher tf and incorporate other markets.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

guess that’s where i have trouble.

I see the overall trend is down, but I also see that 5900 level resistance was bounced off of a couple times. Then it broke free.

I know not in a trade until last bar low is broken, but thats only a couple pips below it. Could drop and take your entry then run the other way.

Here is the chart and lets say price broke 5900 level ok, now it need to go to lets say 5980 and come down to 5900 to test it to be valid signal to go long…

Hallo,

Notice the difference?

This one seems pretty decent short trade.

ah, so you’re saying it has to move up more substantially for it to return for a buy.

It looks like its moving in your favor now :wink:

Where did you set your tp? at last swing low?

Exactly…my order was triggered at 5898 and i am shooting for about 70 pips on this trade, stop loss 32 pips.

Do you guys trail your stops?

Hi Tyn , i grateful if you can explain me this line

1. LOOK LEFT – are you trading into traffic that will hinder a move in the correct direction?

Give me some example about traffic , thank very much

That goes from person to person…I dont do it personally, but i always use break even when in profit.

looks like it went back. I know it has couple hours still, but what if this turns into a pin bar

it will be a pin bar in a middle of nowhere.lol

I suppose, but a pin bar anywhere still shows pressure. if this pin forms, it shows there is significant buy pressure, maybe not at a level you’d want to trade, but I would think it could be at least enough to wipe out a sl.

Told you guys there is AMPLE good traders in here for me to retire from here :wink:

Having said that, Wigglez how you my old friend? The possible close of a pin you mentioning will make a statement to me yes, that round number 5900 is holding. I am short that BEEB at the same level as dejanb1981 and im sticking to my plan though.

If a pin is formed I will not alter my trade as iv planned my trade and now im trading my plan to short the break of 5900 in the stronger down momentum we are having.

I would not long the pin had I not been in this trade purely as I see the down momentum very strong and im yet to see a solid 1-2-3 higher low to support any upward momentum.

Sorry guys just popped in for a visit, JOHNO your thread is a winner dude and to all newbies give a round for JOHNO!! :wink:

I’m good man, just been trying to kick this losing habit.

Don’t be a stranger. :wink:

(Thot to pick this up before it gets lost…)

Two options when you get good PA on correlated pairs:

1. Take both but half your risk on each ( e.g if your total risk per trade is 3%, you risk 1.5% on each, for total risk of 3% )

2. Take one (the one you think is best)

Cheers

Hi all, can anyone comment on this pair? Wish to learn from you guys!

It is now a bullish 2BR.

Hey,

Here we have BEEB against current up momentum. This BEEB was potential trade against trend but was never triggered
because of high break. Price checked previous resistance area which now turn to support. Setup now is invalid. I’m waiting for this now:

Cheers

EJ 2BR broke resistance and BRN. Anyone in this?