Forex Price Action

What I think you all missed is you should have been looking at the GBP/NZD in a very defined range with 150 pip swings and did exactly as expected

Hey, Mantra4

We talking about GBP/USD H4. GBP/NZD is totally different range chart.

Cheers

machal, your post reflects your ignorance of johnathons text above his chart

I keep going back and forward with the pairs I follow. What’s your advise guys. Keep it short with 6 or 8 pairs or watch has many has possible to maximize the potential setups?
Here’s my current list

Hi mkteer,

A+ setups being few on the higher time-frames, I watch all majors, all crosses, indices, oil & metals & a few exotics.
After marking the S/R zones, it’s quick to scan through them all periodically and see if any PA has formed.

Hope that helps,

Cheers!

I see that I can not talk with you like a normal human, OK nevermind but sad… let’s focus on next setups

My point is that you were all looking at a chart that was B- at best and missing one that was shouting at anyone who was looking at it look back at the GBP/NZD 4h for the same time period and hopefully you’ll see what I mean

I just wanted to post my #100 post…:slight_smile:

In terms of W1 setups, I see nothing on all 26 fx pairs I watch atm. Quite rare indeed. This last week, on my charts, went great. UsdCad w1 short…
AudNzd w1 short
EurJpy w1 long
chfjpy w1 long
gbpjpy w1 long
for nice couple of hundreds of pips…could have been way more.

Yes, got a question too. Do you guys watch the friday daily candle as a possible signal to trade Monday…or that would be a long stretch lol?

Hey konan, yeah of course the Friday candle is tradeable, I don’t place orders if there is a signal on the Friday close as the spreads get ridiculous over the weekend and you could risk being entered into a position you shouldn’t be in, so I wait for the market to open again and settle down first.

Hope this helps

It does, juicypips, cheers!

anyone looking at 4h aud/cad beeb, or is it considered bullish now that it broke the last high?

That’s not a beeb, a tradeable beeb needs to close within the last 3rd of the direction you want to trade in, this beeb isn’t bearish at all

Steve

oh, whoops

USDCHF D1 check for support/resistance. If u get some nice price action there might go long. Like a huge pin bar indicating bulls are taking control.

If it breaks support wait for retest then u go short.

Same with USDCAD D1 as well, waiting for a nice PA to form a long signal at support :slight_smile:

Watch also for EURAUD daily. The price is retesting the pivot point. Short.

AUDNZD also retesting the support. If any of the price action candles show up would be great for long.

I am thinking of going short aud/cad if the low of pin breaks.

I am looking at this one a little differently, but that does not mean I am right and you wrong. I am personally now looking for short term pull backs higher to get short. Preferably looking for price to rotate higher on intraday chart and fire brearish price action signal which would look to ride into major support a bit further lower. Just my opinion.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

USDCHF 4HR CHART