Forex Price Action

Downtrend ?

Yeap, I think that this is still downtrend too (lower swing lows and lower swing highs). This is my analyze:

Cheers

Ya, yesterday i dreamed someone told me that is not a valid pin bar.
Because it was not close in the range of previous bar.

Actually i really think that was a pin bar.
But i was wrong.
You were saying BEEB, is it middle of the bearish candle and the last bullish Candle?
Can show me on the chart?

Or u combine three of the bearish candle compare with last bullish candle?

i would like to short this pair based on the 2 bar reversal setup… what do you guys think?

Hi,

Now officially looking for longs on EURCAD H4:

Hi Faz,

I like your clean chart, and your marked S/R zones, good job :)!

That is a 2BR alright, but would you say it is commanding?

IMHO, price may end up going lower down the range ( the area is great for shorts ), but I won’t be in it coz i don’t think the setup is decisive.

Cheers!

Hey,

I had hope that he meant BEEB because it was a good valid signal. Pin bar wasn’t perfect because it didn’t close with in previous candle, did not stick out and it was small.

Cheers

Be patient guys I can see a few charts in pull back phase right now getting ready for a+ setups, mainly on jpy pairs and a few others too, I’ll post up ones I like when (if) they happen! I’ve not had a trade for a couple weeks now but hopefully the patience will pay off!

Thanks

It will juicy, if there is one thing that will always pay off in this business I’d say its patience. Favorite quote ever “Men who can be both right and sit tight are uncommon. It was never my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that?”

To those who follow weekly gold chart, PA buy stop orders were filled tonight after a two weeks of patience following 2br reversal, (or fib followers start of wave 3). Look to take some profit at 1780s level in the next few weeks or month.

For those sitting tight on the long usd/jpy trade for a few weeks now look to take some profit at 83.5 / 84ish level.

Stay patient.

good thing I sat out that 4h beeb on gbp/usd, sheesh

Too bad, I’m in the trade and hit my SL. Forgot to move it to Breakeven when got profit

Hi all!

I was just wondering if you would consider this as a 2BR? :slight_smile:
Thank you for your help!

hi friends…i am back …and my time starts from the next month… :7:

ohhh blue bird … I have missed you so much :eek:

Technically … yes

Thank you, Walker! Still learning from you guys! :slight_smile:

machal, you have overidden a lot of swing structre in ur pic … stay on topic please…

I have attached a pic from the boss …post 2521 >> as to what we are all about >> have a read …

cheers pw…

ps machal … looks like u put a bit of time in to ur so called analyze … am hoping you didnt back it with your hard earned cash …

The curent trend/momentum is “up” … If looking to short best of luck … lol

It’s a tad small tho m8, for me anyways , compared to prior 2br at same level you marked (ie the current highs),
and the momentum is up :cool:

Hey, Walker

On Johnathon chart I see clear uptrend (higher highs) but that chart is different than mine (GBP/USD h4).
On cable we had good resistance with nice BEEB. Only reason I do not took this trade was too close problem area (which I marked on chart) because of last consolidation. Besides consolidations there are no clear higher highs to tell that this is clear overall uptrend. Many people looked here short setup and believe me that wasn’t wrong.

Post your chart and describe this important swing structures that I skipped which inform us about clear uptrend here and clear higher highs.

PS. “ur so called analyze …” , “… lol” ??? …Chill out.

PS2. EUR/NZD D1 is in uptrend now? For me the price is more in the range than in clear uptrend.

Cheers