Forex Price Action

Thank you Johnathan.
I will make sure not to trade on a lower time frame monday morning.

Bad Pinbar for Buy in morning on Monday. But i still follow them a little volume :smiley:

Sorry about grammar.

? Iā€™m not seeing a pinbar :22:

Hi guys! Would you consider this as 2BR? :slight_smile: EURJPY H4

yepā€¦that is a valid 2bar reversalā€¦as last bullish bar closed above the open of previous bearish bar and they together form a bullish pinbar

let us see what happenā€¦let some of my bros comment on the area ā€¦where is is formedā€¦coz i cant access the chartsā€¦

hope it will work fineā€¦all the best.

Placed my entry at the close of previous candle. Stop on break even now. Didnā€™t take profit or anything but running zero risk now.

Thanks Ruben!
Iā€™ll still need some googling though.

Best.
Fil.

Here you go :slight_smile:

Position Size Calculator, Forex Position Size Calculator

Yes. I think itā€™s at a key resistance area (hasnā€™t been breached in a while; fourth try in 3 months, should be interesting to see what happens here)

Cheers

Hi kurt,

W.r.t EURJPY:

My levels are abit different to yours, so the 2BR for me was formed somewhere in the middle.

I am waiting for short PA with the recent down-move at the marked level.

Cheers!

Lo and behold!
Look at this setup . Looks A+ to me. Unfortunately Im off to work I dont know howis the Day going to end. Any comments

NZDCHF forming pin bar. If bearish pin bar forms I see A+. Share your ideas about this one.

AUDNZD also forming pin bar but itā€™s against the trend. I donā€™t know if you guys have different money management when trading against trend or you never trade against it. Anyways, Iā€™ll post the screenshots.

Looking your screenshot looks very good. Pin bar on a downward channel is OK or do we need it to hit always support or resistance (horizontal lines)?

> For me. not always. But there is a chance it goes up.And if it goes up I will be looking at the support line, so wait for a valid PA. before placing order. Gotta go.

Looks good but a long way till the daily candle close

The most recent trend is down but the price has been trading in a range in the last months. This is a strong support area on the daily so Iā€™m inā€¦

Have you already placed your buy or do you have a pending buy order above the pin bar?

Russ

Am also watching the pair.Nice pin bar and pool back with the downward trend.Lets see how it closes

Am also watching the pair.Nice pin bar and pool back with the downward trend.Lets see how it closes