Forex Price Action

I placed a pending order above the pin bar that was executed at 1.2545 because of big spread

Sorry I am lost as travelling and reading this from phone.

So your long from 4hr pin?

What spread with who?

AUDNZD H4. Spread for me was 9 pips. Donā€™t know for mkteer.

Sorry if I intruded on the conversation.

Hi Jonathan,

It took me about 2 days to read all the first 50 pages of this thread. What an amazing information!! i have started FX trading few months ago. I am glad i found this thread (PA) with in few months of my trading experience. Now, I donā€™t have to wander around any more threads looking for the ā€œPERFECTā€ system. I just want to take this opportunity to thank you and your team helping to spread PA techniques. Looking forward to join your members area also.

I paid 5,2 with Oanda. Hereā€™s the setup with support/resistance and entry point

Mine is AvaFx. All spreads are fixed. Lowest is 3 pips (EURUSD, EURGBP, USDJPY, EURJPY) and Highest is EURNZD with an incredible 20 pips spread. Never traded it and I guess I never will.

Hi guys! GBP CHF D1 here, is this a good signal? :slight_smile:

AUD/CAD D1 closed as a BUEB, your thoughts on this one? :slight_smile:

Sorry if i miss something but i feel that we are hungry of trading and are finding every reason to trade, from the every Timeframe to trendline and something like BEEB, PBā€¦!
Just some thoughts through 3 months learning PA method, for me 1,2 trade a week is enough!
Best regards!
Andreiirk

Trading straight into significant resistance which is a big no, look what happened with the small pin bar a few days ago.

I was having a proper look at this one this morning as well. It closed a little bullish than is ideal and the level doesnā€™t seem super important (no trend lines in this strategy :slight_smile: ). Im not going to take it but definitely interested to hear other opinions

i think its not a good setup. coz the size of the bar and around to that bars gives us negative impact on our trade setup.

and more over its straight in to the resistance. there is a RN or BRN just above the bar.

FSR is near than SL so no trade for me and more over it is in choppy range in my opinion.

nice spot. at the movement we did not see any bearish momentum. if we get any bearish momentum then it will be a good set upā€¦but not an A+.

remove ur trend line and draw the horizontal S\R lines. u will get clear picture. all the best.

I believe pin bar is still valid although it did not close under open. Lets see whats going to happen

Still uptrend with EU :smiley: But it look like BEEB ?

When do we start calling it an uptrend instead of retracement?

Itā€™s not a beeb on my chart.

Iā€™m still hesitant when Sell in uptrend :smiley:

Hello mate. I thought so as well. But then checked again. The supposed BEEB candle high is lower than the candle prior to that.

Could u check? it is not an engulfing candle. at least on my platform chart.

DD

Iā€™d be more willing to if I got a signal. It didnā€™t make the higher low. To me that shows weakness in the trend.

Can you upload a image for me about higher low you say ?