Forex Price Action

We never know the final outcome,Do we?
Im also checking for set ups that are lurking around.

Hey Wald
Im closely watching the GU pair.There seems to be a BEEB about to form,waiting for the closing

I’m not sure which trade you entered but breakeven is a great result if you managed your trade properly and gave it a chance to work. Don’t be afraid of breakeven trades! For me protecting my money is always my number one goal first and foremost!!!

Sometimes price hits your breakeven point and continue on in your direction. But remember there is also the chance that price can continue on straight to your original stop had not you protected yourself at breakeven.

I put it just below the bar. So what made you decide against it?

We had this chat about the S/R levels and I agreed that maybe my levels where wrong, but I played it safe and if im not 100% sure on a trade I wont enter, live to trade another day!

Hi guys! Watching this pair right now, waiting for a nice PA at BRN and support, what do you think? :slight_smile: NZDUSD H4

Dudest,

Aud/Usd has hit the resistance level I forecast but I wanted to know your opinion before waiting for the candlestick formation.

Regards

Raj10fx

Hi kurt
I am also watching that Support level and have to say that my Mouth is watery now:32:

There is Kurt.
Please show with a snapshot as to how you would enter this trade.
The whole nine yard including price target.
Please KURT.

I think it depends on how it will close? Whether it will give us a good signal to enter.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hi guys! Just a quick question, would you consider this as a retracement to the “previous support turned into new resistance”? :slight_smile:

This is what I think Kurt.Please add anything missing.

Yesterday the gold daily chart formed a bullish pin bar at support. I took the trade and I was stopped today. I don’ know if I should have entered this trade. It was at support but against the trend.

Aaaah, sorry Raj, when you said “setup” I thought you meant a PA signal, thanks for clarifying

I’m not too keen on the AUDUSD intra-day right now, abit too choppy for my liking.

Being at a key level right now, I am waiting for it to do something decisive on the Daily

Cheers

Hallo pokkerface,

Bummer about the loss.

Let’s do a small exercise that hopefully will provide meaningful evaluation for future improvement.

When you entered the trade, some boxes were ticked (on paper or in your mind).
What were those boxes? Kindly accompany your response with a chart showing S/R levels

I don’t understant too well when I should enter a trade if it’s against the trend. I thought this trade is OK given the fact the pin bar formed at support.

In my humble opinion, I think your pinbar wasn’t at a proper swing low,since you were entering a countertrend you’d be much more fussier about it.

Cheers.

You need more than just a small pin to enter a trade. We need to look what all the price action story is telling us and then whether we have an edge that is there in our favour.

Here you had a really small pin bar that did not stick out that was trading back into resistance. To be honest on my chart I would not call it a pin and the resistance it was moving higher into was stronger that what it what you were trying to trade away from.

You knew you were gambling because in your post you pretty much said you knew should not be entering but that was going to stop you. There was no BEEB and as for the “non traditional trade”, that is what we really call “making up a trade because we don’t have any discipline to wait for our setups to come along”.

You would have known the chances of you getting stopped on this trade were very high and yet you still went ahead and this is one thing I am trying to work out why people do it over and over again. I teach them so many things and give them so many techniques but time and time again they shoot themselves in the foot trading “non traditional” trades and gambling there money away because they went two days without a trade.

By the time the 3 really good trades come along and they should be ready to pounce and make a mint, but instead their accounts are down -10%, and they are a psychological mess because of their gambling.

Anyway good luck with your “non traditional” trading. I wish for your sake that that’s all it was but it leads to far far more.

Johnathon

Yes the big red bar broke through the support level and then price pulled back to the same level several bars later and formed a BEEB at resistance which was the PA signal to play if you wanted in this trade.

Russ