Forex Price Action

I think that was some good trading waldmann (& all those who got out at break-even on the CADs), kudos!

Hi guys! If this forms as a nice pin bar, would it be a valid trade? :slight_smile: Currently sitting at BRN .8400

Hallo kurt,

Even if it formed a great looking pin, for me the pullback would be too shallow ( deeper pullback gives space to trade into ).

I’m waiting for pullback to around 83.50 area where I will look for longs

Cheers

I see, thanks for always helping out, Dudest! Really appreciate all the senior members here sharing their knowledge :slight_smile: do you mind me asking if you’re currently in a trade?

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Currently not in any trade

Cheers

How do people feel about this?

Going to wait for it to hit resistance level and form a bullish candle formation before entering.

Wait for it to close, if it is indeed a pinbar then you can now set a buy stop pending order about 10-15 above the pin bar.

By this you will not have to worry if price will continue to go down, all you have to do is to wait for price to come back and take you into the money, cause if it is truly a pinbar then be rest assured that price will definitely pull back very soon even if it continues to go down

Hi guys! I was wondering if you would trade a pair with a chart like this? :slight_smile: AUDCAD H4

Thanks again Johnathon for your impactful insight on trading… I believe patience and discipline are key to become a successful trader

^^ yes obviously it can be traded
this is a daily chart of AUDCAD in range
Once it breaks out of the range there will be retest of support or resistance thats our oppurtunity
but we all know it takes quite some time b4 it happens , if there is no retest then no trade

Hey guys!

As others mentioned my eyes are on NZDUSD in the next hours. Let’s wait for good PA signal.

Here´s the pairs I have under the radar waiting for some price action to go with the trend

AUD/NZD Daily Chart

AUD/USD Daily Chart

NZD/USD Daily Chart

USD/CAD Daily Chart

Hi Bygjj - wrt our discussion thursday 13th Dec on the Eur/Nzd - the trade proved successful (entry on the inside bar - fakey reversal) and hitting the weekly trend line - approx 370 pips - about a 1:3 trade.
Cheers

Nice.its good that you banked that much Risk:Reward.

USDCAD second chance this week?

Just an update.

That’s why we wait at least the H4 candle to close.

Any Advice on this one friends.

Hey Wald…
This is what is in my mind.
The bar clearly indicates that the power between buyers and sellers is evenly distributed (not really the pin for an A+ signal-wick below the body is equal to the wick above the body

),thus its a no go for me.This doesn’t mean that it wont work since it occurred right at the resistant line.

That would be really great, if price can retrace to that level again!

gbp/usd daily pin is invalid because of recent uptrend regardless of hitting other resistance correct?

If you scroll it out more, you’ll also see it’s at a level as high Feb 2012.

I’m either waiting for a movement like you suggested with a bounce off that former level or more gain and a bounce off of the high from Feb 2012.