Forex Price Action

Id say, nice looking candle and pass. I like big, obvious stand out signals.

Cheers

First my mea culpa. After reading all 600 pages at the time of the trade I felt that it was not an A+ trade. My thought process was that it was at swing low. I had two green bars moving going up. I placed a limited order 20 pips above the high of the second candel, thinking that price would verify my belief if triggered. After reading BYGJJ comments on the same set-up, it apppears to had been a IB. Will go back and re-read IB setups.

Super huge bearish pin bar forming at key resistance level for second time for GBPUSD.

Even it’s counter trend, but it’s so big & obvious and it’s at key level.

What you guys think?

My charts are different from yours. On my broker chart is the same but on NY close chart isn’t.

OK thanks for the reply sorry about the bump

Heads up eur/aud

Forget the fib that’s for my own purposes
And forget the EMA that’s another trade set up

Very strong level in which the better the price action, the better the results have been.

What do you think?
RMc

Yeah for me it’s a good level. Eyes on it. Any decent price action signal on h4 or d1 I’m in.

USDCHF D1 BUEB. Too bad there is no room since the resistance is very close.

Looks very similar to the GBPCHF last trade I took.

Based on S&R I am going to short this pair once it hits my target entery leverl. Obvious PB at a swing high. I failed to mention the pair GBPUSD in earlier post.

wich pair?

Same question here… which pair?

Hm… For first pic and BUEB shoud not your previous bar (this before big green bar) be a red to be valid the Engulfing bar?
Everywhere the examples are - small red bar and big green for BUEB or small green and big red for BEEB.

And one question for those who know more, for valid engulfing bar shoud the two bars has to be almost on the same line or is it matter only the last bar to be bigger and with different color than previous bar? Like this:

Maybe is not considered a BUEB price action signal then since the previous candle is not red.

Hi guys! USDOLLAR D1 here! Formed a pin bar and rejected VBRN of 10,000. What do you think? :slight_smile:

I hope I can monitor this pair but I need to sleep. It is @ my zone. I would be looking to go long if there is a valid PA here. Any comments.

GBP/USA is the pair that I was speaking on. It was in response to liangko post #6123.

Are you aware of swing lows and highs and how they are important for us?

Can someone who uses the period converter explain how they set up their MT4. I want to use H8 and H12 charts as well as the dailys but I am struggling to get everything set up so it is easily accessible. Also although I can get the converter to work, every time I change profiles it resets the chart format to horrible black and green grids where as I have them set up very similar to Jonathon and Dudest.

Any help would be much appreciated thanks!

I woke up and it is now on the sell zone. Will abandon idea.Will check other pairs.Seems like nzd will go up.

Add to your indicators and then on a chart you want see the multiplied time frame and add the indicator. Then go into open offline chart. Open the one you want and it will be there. Change colours etc and all will be set. This is short answer as from phone but if you need bigger explanation let me know and will do in morning if someone else does not do it before then.