Forex Price Action

Hi konan

First of all my chart is a bit diffrent than yours. !? Again the same problem of having diffreent NY close charts… as you can see below your PB looks better than mine. ! my PB has a smaller body and bigger shadow in buyer sides.!??

on the other hand : I did not take this trade because : 1- it was against the trend 2- it was on the top of the wing high in uptrend ( as Mr J said trading on extreme high levels can be dangerous.) 3- I could not find any relevant Resistance for this setup in Daily chart.

PS: what broker you are connected to for NY close chart ???

Hey mate,

any reason you have waited until now to post?

Johnathon

[/QUOTE]

Don’t wanna influence other people here coz I’m not trading only a+ setups. Actually, I traded every “pinbar” with the uptrend on this pair and other jpy pairs and some counter-trend pinbars that seemed pretty good like this one ( with less lots).

I cleared the chart from my 2 indicators because I wanted to post it here and ask you if you thought it was an “a+” signal according to your rules. I can change the color of the chart in the future if you would like, np.

cheers

My charting mt4 is Pepperstone, as someone here suggested I use in order to sync with others.

Hi,

Have the same level marked as yours.

I was originally looking for shorts at that level (see chart below), but there was no PA, and price fell away

Price has now started to make higher lows and higher highs, so the recent down momentum may be reversing.

I will wait to see if price will break above my zone and pullback to re-test the zone, and hopefully produce long PA

Cheers

Forex4worth,

I totally agree ,even me was hit on GBPNZD.Buy low sell high,sell high buy low,very simple statement yet hard to implement.
I need to print this on my trading screen!!!

Thanks for you help. The moving average is not involved in this method and will not be quoted in any moves. Sorry for having it on.

Yes. that’s also possible. But I can see now it is more likely to form a pin according to my levels !! I believe if the price closes in the exact place on the picture at the end of the day (New York Session), it can be a PA signal along with the trend direction. Lets see :wink:

Crucial level !

Heads up guys. I just spotted a very key level in EUR/AUD Daily chart which the market is playing on it. it seems to be going to form a Pin as you can see below. What do you think mates ? :slight_smile:

Charts i am going to watch at new york time close…

(My opinion)

Even if it closes as a valid pin, I will not take it

a) new higher high, higher low -> my bias is to look for longs
b) pin preceded by big momentum candle -> wary of reversal PA formed right after huge candle in opposite direction

[ nb: this is not trade advice, just my thoughts ]

Once again, good on you for posting up charts and thoughts!

Cheers!

Hi,

I agree!, the EURAUD is at key level ( BRN 1.3000 ).

On the D1: price closed above the BRN, and the small pin is sitting right on (what is now) support.

If the pin closes as is, I’m not going anywhere near it; would rather wait for pullback on the H4 and look for longs.

Cheers!

Hi michalkraus,

I like your levels, but IMHO those pins are small [if they close like that]

( size of PA = momentum; the bigger the better, and vice-versa… )

Cheers

Thank you for your consideration Dudest. Actually I have been trying really hard to understand and get the right direction.

As for the setup :

I guess the diffrence between my opinion and yours is in the zoom level again. I took the big downtrend which can be defined as a medium-term trend ( began at 2012 October) . you Took the most recent short-term trend which began few days ago.
Although I just got a bit more pessimistic about the setup as there is a 1,2,3 reversal pattern exactly in the place you mentioned.

cheers

appreciate your opinion, and I agree, that is why I wrote “Iam gonna watch…”.
Anyways you are being very helful. THX

I totally forgot about that … Thank you Dudest … You are absolutely right :slight_smile:

Bearish 2B reversal off Weekly resistance, 8H EA:

75 pip, SL, 150 pip TP

Full size image:

Image 1359641419-clip-76kb.png

Opinions?

( Just my opinion)
I think it is a good setup. not very convincing but good. Although I though according to what Mr J said we should trigger the trade when the next candle the signal breaks the shadow of the signal candle…??? Have you gotten the trade already or waiting for the trigger ???

The entry is below the Low of the previous candle; it has not yet triggered.

What do you think guys about this possible PB on AUDCchart??? Can it be a possible A Setup ???

Did anyone take this trade? opinions please?

thanks
EJ