Forex Price Action

fair enough.

What about this pinbar setup

Where is the pin bar?

black pin bar

Actually i saw pin bar hotforex mt4 but i post pic from pepperstone . hotforex pin bar like this

Hi Monjorra, did you think about location??? Does this pinbar stick out? does it form at higher low?

i got ur point.Actually wholeday i just wait for a good setup but couldnt find anyone and most probably for this reason my mind looking for a setup and i did it.i am still learning anyway thnx for showing me the right path.

Can’t post a pic I’m afraid but am I seeing a PB on the GBPCHF daily yesterday? A bit too short maybe? It’s with the downtrend though. Thoughts?

Hi ) Still waiting for the answers can any senior member answer this please?

[B]OFFTOPIC[/B]
Hi johnathon) I know you are a busy man but will be glad if you answer this as these days i am thinking about joining your course at FSO.

Hi monjorra) I can,t see any setup.Please first read 50-200 pages of this thread,you fill find lots of info overthere then come back and ask the questions you may have.
Thanks.
Tahir.

This is not a valid pin and does not stand out at a key resistance area, look at the AUDCAD daily pin at a support this was a valid pin and with the daily short term trend up, price has been ranging and profit would have been taken at the top of the range this morning

Joffie

Mate I think you are best to just PM for those kind of details. I know J likes/tries to keep this thread clean and just discuss PA only.

I think the answer is to some extent there is always going to be some sort of minor Support or Resistance when you enter a trade. I guess you have to then evaluate where the signal takes place, are you trading with the trend etc and the size of the PA.

So basically use your discretion and experience, the latter can only come (I believe) by putting in the screen time.)

Being aware of those minor levels though will help your trade management and ensure that trades you are in don’t turn from being winners into losers.

Hi guys, I know my question is old but is this BBEB at EURUSD h4 can be considered at swing high?
Thanks
Another question Plz. Did I draw the support line right?

Hi gehadeg,

I don’t think the line u have drawn is valid and since we would be trading into the 1.3000 VBRN support, I would have skipped this trade anyway. Try looking for retracement when the 1.3000 turns into resistance.

Hi bhops) Thanks a million for the inputs.

Hi guys, what do you say about this positions? I know AudCad and NzdChf is are against the trend, but I think they are good because we have support with PsyLevel 1.06 on AudCad and nice resistance on NzdChf.On the EurNzd have same 1.56 psylevel and BUEB.
NzdChf

AudCad

EurNzd

people please read this over and over and over!

Howdy

Tempting but not convincing enough to go against the trend.

Cheers