Forex Price Action

Jonathan,

The beauty is that it was an A+ setup as much as it dint work out.I feel good since am able to pick A+ setups and in the long run i will be a winner.
The PA method you teach gives me a peace of mind when trading.

Cheers
Giddy

I buy with Pinbar , and i think it appear next HL
Give me your think

I am still looking at this one. The only thing that worries me is the resistance above is not very far away.

I would wait for price to pull down to 93.80 area and look there for a signal to go long.

hi john,

PB looks good along with the confluences. What worry me is the next resistant is quite near around 10 pips.

good luck

Oh thank :slight_smile: But im in ^^!

And a signal from UCAD with BUEB and 4 times price reject support

I wouldn’t touch the USDCAD right now until it figures out which way it’s going to go.

I took the USDCHF earlier, nice pin in a strong uptrend forming at 61.8 fib. slightly concerned about the close resistance thou. Only time will tell

Does that BUEB look commanding? To me it’s way to small compared to the bars around it. Easy pass

I agree with u… Better to wait for a nice pullback as the pin bar at the case doesnt makes A+
:slight_smile:

Hi all,

I’m looking at the NZDJPY H4 , waiting for nice PA signal. What do you think?

another NZDJPY from Daily

USDCHF 8hour pinbar in uptrend.
is this setup A+ setup?

I’ve been reading and studying thread and acquired knowledge through page 500. Working on applying the knowledge but my Pepperstone demo has expired and I cannot search and find where exactly I found the most expedient means to re-new the demo account to pepperstone. Could one of the seniors please advise.

Thank you Jonathon for your tireless educational efforts and the patience you demonstrate when working with new traders. Many will your blessings be in this world for such selfless virtues. Wish more successful traders would demonstrate half of the virtues you’ve displayed in this collection of work.

Respectfully,

Michael

Hi Valorcross

You can keep opening a new demo acc with Pepperstone each time it expires and its very simple.

On the top LEFT of MT4 go to FILE, then click on Open an Account, then tick the I AGREE TO SUBSCRIBE ect box and then you have a new demo acc.

Cheers

Near resistance .

Hi sett burana , hi guys,
What do u think of these JPY pairs? Including NZDJPY

Nice spot but i m looking for a nice pullback and find a PA to go long… May b thr wont b strong pullback since the trend is so strong… Anyways good luck…

Trend is there, PA as well so not bad taking position as i think a confirmation i m looking for…
How u guys think??

Hi guys,
What do u think of CADCHF ?

whats about two setup one bullish engulf GBPNZD H4 and bearish engulf Platinum D1