Forex Price Action

Eurusd looks like it is now back in its down trend and will fall to around 1.2950 area anyone agree ?

For the GBPNZD , I would wait for a pullback and enter short with good PA sign at 1.8170 area. It is a down trend.
Good trading.

Is this BEEB a good one? It closed at 1/3 . Rejected from the recent resistance. It need to overcome the left traffic, I think.
Need others opinion.

even that I would love to see EURUSD decreasing, I dont think this good setup. price is locked. I would rather wait for the break of your potentional TP and look for pullback. GL

Yeah, ur idea is good. Thanks for replying. Good trading

Hi guys, it passed put I think it was a good trade. 30 profit with 50 stop loss.

Your idea is better. Thanks for reply. Good trading

whats about this GBPUSD H4 setup

AUDNZD D1

With the overall trend. Resistance. Swing high. Pin bar.

Anything against this trade?

Well you have a NZD cash rate decision and Aussie employment numbers in about 5 hours… Technicals are alright but this one will be determined by the fundamental releases today

I don’t see no pin bar, on my charts.

This bar close as a big bullish candle. this was posted before pinbar completed.

NZD/CHF H8 here!

BEEB at resistance and closed below BRN .7800

What do you guys think?

Hi Jonathon,
I sent a few questions to your mail 2 days ago (from your FOS website) but not received the answer yet.

Thanks,
Lydia

Hello,

no have not received them unfortunately. I just double checked even in the spam folder. You may want try again. If you need the address you can message me as I am not allowed to put the link due to it being solicitation. Or you can post it and i will say yes or no. For future reference for all if you email or message me I get always get back to you within 24 hours and if I know I am going to take closer to 24 hours mark I will send through a quick email explaining that I am busy and will be a little late, so if you send something and have no heard after 24 hours then high chance I have not got it.

Johnathon

Hi Johnathon,

Am new to babypips and love your trading methods as it is very similar to mine. I only trade price action I dont have any indicators, although, I use fib for confirmation.

I was wondering what is your website address ?

Many Thanks

Mudassar

Click on my name and then homepage.

Thanks for the quick reply, I tried to mail you again just now (from contact us of your FSO.

Lydia

Did you take this on 8hr?

I didn’t place any orders though the low of the BEEB hasn’t been taken out yet. I thought that this large of a candle (it engulfs quite a lot of candles here) means that selllers took control.