Forex Price Action

Hi kurtmackenzie)For me that,s no trade for some reasons.But for your comfort just put an sell stop pending order at the break of that BEEB.So no need to watch your screen all the time.
Thanks.
Tahir.

Thank you for your input! Appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Anyhone having the same thoughts?

2BR?

Wait for price to break resistance, pullback to test it as support and if it holds go long?

Thanks. Yeah but I was thinking about going countertrend trade if anyone agrees?

Look how blue bars there are vs red bars in that up trend, looks like pretty strong buying pressure. Also, if you went short there isn’t much room before it his resistance. Not saying a short wouldn’t work but the potential number of pips and probability would make me stay away

Little risky i guess…

Lower wick would be too long for 2br if you combine both candles.

Could this be a valid sell position in your opinion? audcad daily. or is there maybe too much support its running into?!

just one thing ,bar didnt close within the previous one

What does your plan say in such a situation?that should be your guide on entering,managing and exiting trades

giddy

No as you correctly stated the close wasn’t within the previous bar. Unfortunately.

Hallo dear peeps,

Great to see the progress on here ( have about 30pages to catch up on :0 ! )

Apologies for any missed PM’s/questions

Cheers

Welcome back

Try not to trend againest the trend… As i m still in learning curve i prefer to look for a signal supporting the trend…

Watching this as the pin bar is forming. I’d put the stoploss just above the wick and try aim for a nice 1:2 RR ratio.

Still 5 hours before end of close so too soon to be looking for trades off of the daily. In fact that pin bar is not there now.

Hi Jonathan & all other respected Members of this thread.I am in to this FX trading for the last 2 years. Like most beginners i too running behind all Magic indicators & finally realized nothing like tat. I was reading this thread today only. Really amazed to see how simple PA trading can make wonders to ur trade.Salute everyone for this wonderful thread & from today i would like to join full time member of this thread. Thq all once again.