Forex Price Action

All what i said is that the Pa signal was much lower than from the swing high and i want it on the right area according to what i have learned in this thread so far.Well it pushed price downwards but in the longterm such signals may drain our accounts (confluence=high probability of success)

I have one question mates…
When you open a trading position in the daily chart? For example, if we have a bullish trend, support level and a nice pin bar when opening the position. When the daily bar closed or when open the London / U.S. session? I hope understand my question.
P.S. Sorry for the bad english…

Haha I know I like to go back until i find a perfect example of what im looking for and it just happened to take 4 years on this chart! :slight_smile:

About the “Tip” I was just making sure he got credit for this because that is where i first heard it from. Now im not saying that he created it but that is just where I heard it form first

And IB are actually one of my least favorable setups because they can act as a continuation signal or an exhausting signal. Now some I do trade if they are looking good but he was asking which ones I trade so I named them.

Thanks for the welcome Spongybob this place looks awesome!

I take my daily entries when that daily candle closes and only look for 4 or 1hr trades in the UK/US session

Hope this helps Joffie

Here is another possible trade setting up on the AUD/USD. Prices are retracing after a major upswing in prices lately. Look for price to retrace to around the 1.04000 area then look for a bullish trade setup.

AUD/USD Daily Chart

Do you not think a better place would be a bit lower down around .036 where price has found support, the resistance and now would be support again?

If the price drops that low then the chance of the uptrend continuing will greatly decrease since it drops below the most recent support and resistance zone. If it fell all the way to 1.03600 area then we could almost expect it to keep going lower. But yes that is another support and resistance zone that it could act as support and the trend would continue up but the higher probability would around the 1.0400 area.

Howdy all

For me personally there is too much chop with AUSSIE and id only be interested for nice big obvious signals at levels marked.

usd/cad 4hr chart

Hi PA traders,

Just say this setup on 4hr usd/cad.Trend is down price consolidated then short up the huge pin bar at key level and closing below it.Would it be A+ trade by placing a short order below the pin?
Let me have your views.

giddy

This trade setup just formed on the close of the 4H candle and it looks really nice. I have taken this trade and i will explain why below.

On the EUR/CAD 4H chart we have a nice big bearish engulfing bar at recent resistance. Notice how it engulfs the three prior bars? This shows that the bears have taken control. Also this is a great confluence trade because it is with the overall trend, on a resistance zone and a nice trade setup. This is a very good looking trade that i personally took and will be updating it as the trade progresses.

EUR/CAD 4H Chart

The USD/CAD is currently ranging and you want to stay out of this trade. We know it is ranging because see how the prices are stuck in the box? Also the pin bar itself was a decent setup but since the bar after it didn’t go lower then the pin bars low then you should cancel any order that you had.

I would stay out of this trade until we see a clear direction that the market is going in a certain direction.

USD/CAD 4H Chart

Ok, I have a question about Timezones and charts.Now I look my alpari charts (Who are NY close charts) and compare it with peperstone charts. As I said before several days after 11 march the charts have differences.Now I wonder what chart is more accurate.The differences between charts is little but they exist. Johnaton, I will be glad to hear your opinion.Thanks.

Also the pin bar itself was a decent setup but since the bar after it didn’t go lower then the pin bars low then you should cancel any order that you had.

I would stay out of this trade until we see a clear direction that the market is going in a certain direction.

[B]USD/CAD 4H Chart[/B]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43715
Thanks for your feedback.I appreciate when you say the pin was good up,but since the lows of the pin was not hit,cancel the order.

But to ask for how long do you hold a trade that has not been triggered ?

Thanks and welcome to the thread.

regards
Giddy

Thanks Giddy!

I will normally wait one bar and if my order does not trigger then I will cancel. I do this because if the next bar does not break the previous bars lows then you know that the market is not going strongly in that direction just yet. Now there are some exceptions but this is the rule I normally follow.

Hello again

I would rather have liked price to test the higher resistance then form a BEEB to get better RR. The current level BEEB is rite on support and there is no value in the trade IMO.

Cheers

hi everyone,

what do you think about this setup for EUR JPY (4h)?
does anybody think this could be a trade when the 4h-candle closes (in about 2h45min)?

for the last ~30min price is moving up strongly…but i’m not sure if taking the trade before the close of 4h-candle is recommendable…

[QUOTE=Forexmike;473563]hi everyone,

what do you think about this setup for EUR JPY (4h)?
does anybody think this could be a trade when the 4h-candle closes (in about 2h45min)?

for the last ~30min price is moving up strongly…but i’m not sure if taking the trade before the close of 4h-candle is recommendable…
Hi Forex Mike looks like a reversal there but you gotta wait till the candle closes there fist.
After such a bearish trend some a second or even third confirmation is recommended.
Nice capture anyway.

Grix

yes, you are right…i’ll wait for the candle to close and then i’ll see if price still goes up…

Agree with you by now on his stop loss has been hit.

the 4h-candle is closed and price still moving up…still looks like a good reversal…maybe i enter the trade…