Forex Price Action

so this will be my first post on babypips ever. I have been following this thread for a while and have learned allot, its just awesome and it seems quite easy if you just wait for the right trade setups, so thank you Johnathan!
A few guys posted a setup i also spotted on the AUDUSD daily but i entered it when the 12H pin closed and price moved above it. To me it looked solid trade, can some one tell me what could be wrong with this one?

I think so

Is this pinbar setup ok ā€¦ EURNZD H4 ā€¦ demo trading

I entered this trade as well. So far so good. Currently up 110 pipsā€¦letā€™s see if I can keep Ć©m.

UPDATE:

Price has dropped very quickly and is still heading down. My next target area would be the 1.5100 which is a round number and support and resistance.

First post for me aswell. Been reading in the background for awhile now (around 100 pages so far) :smiley:

Looking at the information presented to me i can see the most troublesome area for me is identifying the right support/resistance levels.

Iā€™m hoping that by joining this thread rather then reading it in the background i can gain a better understanding of this important aspect of PA trading.

And what alot of people have said before me, thank you Johnathon and the others in here for starting this thread and keeping it going so well for everyone to learn.

Looking forward to trading with you all :slight_smile:

Remitu

This was okay and worked great, but pretty small and for me there was a bigger and better false break that occurred at the same time on the GBPAUD that made clear trap to move lower.

GBPAUD 4HR CHART

Agreed. Thatsā€™s why I double dipped and took both trades. I couldnā€™t resist. It worked out great this time but thatā€™s bit of a gamble.

Im closing the GBP/USD trade after the bullish pin bar formed. In profit with 150 pips.

GBP/USD 4H

Also GBPAUD was clearly ranging whereas GBPUSD was a counter-trend trade

Pin bar formed on the pullback. It is with the trend, on a support and resistance zone and has space to the left. This trade has all of the ingredients that a successful trade needs.

NZD/USD 4H Chart

Daily AUDCHF setup DEMO

The cable has been on a narrow trading range for the last two weeks. After an intraday rally yesterday and a correction today, well its deductive to say that the trading range may be maintained until we have some major announcement.

Hallo marketdeal,

Iā€™m not too sure this was answered, so Iā€™m having a go at it :slight_smile:

For me, only the first pic is a valid & trade-worthy 2BR

More super info here: The 2 Bar Reversal

Cheers

How is it that you think GBPUSD was a CT trade when itā€™s been in a downtrend for months? Just curiousā€¦

I fell asleep when I shouldnā€™t have but still bagged 85 pips on that one. I also closed out my double dip GBPAUD trade for a 145 pip profit. Iā€™ll start posting some charts when I feel a little less lazy :slight_smile:

Hi dudest)Thanks for your inputs but please tell what,s wrong with the second pic?

Size.

And Iā€™m wary of how the 2nd bar is formed under the close of the first one.

The best 2BRā€™s look like a valid pinbar when combined

Hi johnathon)I saw this setup but let it go as i don,t trade on monday.I was unsure about the reliability of that pin bar.

AUDNZD D1: watching area around 1.2400 RN for bullish PA