Forex Price Action

Thirty two.

This week I have found websites with my articles posted word for word, my commentary taken and the copyright links taken off and other sites that take the guts of all my work and change their words.

Imitation, it’s a highest form of flattery.

Copying word by word is definitely very low action by anyone doing it and also copyright violation I believe but sharing information that you paid for using your own words and methods I don’t think it violates any copyright laws from where you learned it from. I just don’t think you can copyright education, if you could that would seem pretty fascist to me. Universities would be suing each other!

You have got my meaning mate that,s what i meant actually but you have explained it clearly lol

I should have explained more clearly… Sorry for that. I am not referring to the topic or anything at all we discuss. I have no more ownership over that than anybody else in here!

What I am referring to is people thinking it is okay to go to a website and copy/paste info from word for word and picture for picture and slap it to theirs or taking the bulk of the info word for word and just changing headings whilst taking off the copyright labels. This has nothing to do with topic as the subject would not matter if it was cars or anything else.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Hope everyone is having a safe Easter and I will look to get back in here with some charts come first thing Tuesday. I am personally having a break/holiday and would recommend others do the same before getting right back into this next week!

Safe trading all,

Johnathon

Hello,

just make sure you are using the correct NY close charts as this looks to be out of wack an hour.

A few weeks ago the Daylight savings changed which changed the timings around and a few brokers were a bit slack such as FXpro and a few others and instead of changing their charting to stay in-line with NY close they wait a few weeks until the times change and they auto fall back in line.

If people want charts that fall in-line with NY close all year around and a broker who constantly updates to make sure they are two such brokers are Pepperrstone and GoMarkets. I have uploaded a 4hr GBPAUD chart to show you what your chart should look like and clearly no setups on the correct charts.

Johnathon

GBPAUD 4HR

Does anyone trade monthly charts and if so what are traders thinking about the monthly Pin on the GBPUSD. One main thing other than the TF that would keep me out of this trade but interested in others comments or if they look to this for hints on smaller tf’s.

GBPUSD MONTHLY CHART

MN TF is long term traiding. This pairs maybe going up, look at the picture what i upload, but what do to economical situation, i dont now.

Hi Johnathon,

I don’t trade monthly chart. However, this could be a good signal for LONG over the next few weeks when the price breaks the high of the pin bar @1.5260. i.e. I will watch either daily or 4hrly chart for the first retracement after the breaking of the pin bar high as a resistance.

Regards,
Toyogo

I put long order, buy stop 1.5274 SL 30 pips. TP 1.5450

Hi johnathon) I wanna throw some questions.On mondays we don,t trade intraday charts.But i have a little confusion about trading daily and higher time frames can we trade them on mondays because the signals created on them were from the previous week?Also can we trade those pairs on the monday which have no USD in them because their signals were created during their own sessions like sydney,tokyo?
Thanks.
Happy Trading.

Please read the post one on page one of this thread and kindly refrain from posting charts with indicators in future posts.

Kind regards,

Johnathon

Firstly you can trade whenever you like or suits your plan, but we have to acknowledge that their are better and more optimum times to trade than others and these are normally when there is higher liquidity in the markets such as UK/US sessions.

With this in mind we trade the daily charts at any time. For example if there is a daily setup from the Friday candle we can look to trade that at the start of the next week.

We avoid trading intraday on the Monday morning at least until the UK/US have jumped on board to avoid false moves that can happen from the first Asian session of the week, before the big guys have opened for the trading week.

Yes you can look to trade the pairs made from Asia such as AUDNZD, NZDJPY etc but as a rule I like to see the week fully opened and trading from everybody, before looking to do anything on intraday charts.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Million thanks johnathon)It makes a lot of sense.

Some comments about this one?
AudUsd Daily Chart
1.Pinbar
2.Support level + PsyLevel 1.04000
3.With the trend

I don’t think this is an A+ set up as we are trading into an area of support/resistance. Anyway I’m a noob and I’m sure there are others that can point out the positives and negatives of this set up

I

I think this is a classic Fakey trade aka Bullish Hikkake pattern. I went long at the pinbar. Its an easy 1:1 RR at the first level of resistance. Fingers are crossed…

I am also looking at this, placed a long on AUDUSD, targeting at 1.04780, lock in part of the profit and targetting the rest at 1.05730

I am also looking at this, placed a long on AUDUSD, targeting at 1.04780, lock in part of the profit and targetting the rest at 1.05730

Pin bar formed at resistance zone

GBP/USD 4H