Forex Price Action

Hi all,

I would like really appreciated any opinion on the following one (EURGBP pair):

From the daily chart, I could see a resistance somewhere around 0.8600. The price got to that area today, and then form a long tail pin bar rejection on the 1 hour chart. The current trend is probably down, and the recent up move is probably only a retracement to continue lower (correct me if I am wrong here). Would someone consider this as a solid setup? Any opinion would be really appreciated.

Thanks before.

Freddy

Hello everyone)On monday i took a AUDNZD short trade on a H4 chart which i want to share.The risk reward was less than 1:1.

That,s how i planned to manage it

And both TP,s have been hit)

Thanks
Happy Trading

Thanks for the reply Dudest,

I see what you meanā€¦ Unfortunately I went to sleep and the order was trigerred and in a loss as of this morning (South Africa time).
Arghā€¦

Watching the USD/CHF 4H chart as it is pulling back to a strong resistance zone. Waiting for it to touch the res. zone and print a nice bearish trade setup.

USD/CHF 4H Chart

I donā€™t post here much, but Iā€™ve been following this thread for a while. I knew youā€™d start advertising sooner or later. What is the point? You do exactly the same thing as what is taught in this forum and on Jonathanā€™s website. I wonder how long it will be before you start to sell something - signals or a course Iā€™d guess!

Was waiting for someone to notice that too! :slight_smile:

Hallo Freddy,

I am also watching that zone (0.8600) for bearish PA.

The pin on H1 was ok, but Iā€™d rather it had formed higher, with the body near the zone.

Also, in this sort of market, Iā€™d rather take the trade off the D1 (or H8/H12) [ more stable ]

Cheers!

PS: charts are not too clear, Iā€™m afraidā€¦

Why didnā€™t you let the rest of the group in on the party?! :slight_smile:

Good job on the trade selection + management!

Cheers!

The point would be for him to make mo money. Why do you hate capitalism, Chief ? :smiley:

Š¾h i am all pro-capitalism, as it gives us the ability to actually trade stuff for the extra margin and gain more, instruments like forex and like zulutrade ! :slight_smile: I believe all this is a product of the ability to make more and be more creative!

Thank you for your response mate. Seems like the pair is going to make a bearish pin bar rejection of that resistance area, but there is still 6 more hours to go before the closing.

Regarding the chart display, I am trying to change it like the one you guys are using. Hopefully the next time I post the chart will be easier to see. :slight_smile:

Hi dudest) Thanks for your appreciation on my selection and management but pardon me i am not getting you which group and which party are you talking about?))I don,t post much in here and only post my passed trades and the reasons of entry and management as they may help someone here.

It certainly helps me mate. :slight_smile:

is this 2BR pattern on EURUSD Daily chart? any comment? the Daily candle still have 5 hours to close.

@group: people in this thread

@party: the AUDNZD H4 short

>> Posting setup after it happens: kul

>> Posting setup before it plays out: uber kul

:slight_smile:

( ps: not faulting you in any way! all of this with a light touch :slight_smile: )

Yap, EURGBP D1 may end up forming something interesting at NY-close

Hi dudest can not see nothing on the AudNzd although I have NY close charts, no price action just price reaching a verry important support zoneā€¦ what are you seeing exactly if may I ask? also what do you think of the pin bar forming on the GbpUsd on H4? Thank you for your opinion :slight_smile:

Regards

No it,s ok mate i know that and i took it positively)I know you did a lot for this thread and i personally learned a lot from you reading your posts from the very beginning but i don,t post trades before they plays out because most newbies(i am one of them)often look for trade signals and ideas rather than going through a learning curve.Most of the time they look for short cuts.So i just wanna tell what exactly an A+ trade is and how i managed it and took profits.So new bies try to learn the concepts rather than following signals based on others personal discretion.

Hallo,

a) AUDNZD H4: Already happened

b) GBPUSD H4: Wouldnā€™t take it even if it closed as a valid pin. Would like it to have a long tail, or better yet, close as a BUEB

My 2 cents

Cheers!

Kul!

ā€¦