Forex Price Action

Hallo!

That’s a great level to look for shorts, especially on the D1 and H4

Cheers

Thanks so much Jhonathon

Thoughts on EURAUD D1

Uhm, not Johnathon here, just student-of-Johnathon :slight_smile:

Oh sorry thanks dudest

Dudest I want to learn more Previous signal TP hit I saw another opportunity is it valid??

Hallo,

What signal did you take the first buy on?

Hi everyone)I wanna share my first ever real money trade using johno,s system after practising on demo for months which i took on EURAUD daily chart.The risk reward was almost 1:1.
It was against the little recent trend though.We can easily see the 123 upward pattern.

That,s how i planned to manage it.

Set take profit 1 on the low of the boxing ring area.Every trade has different management requirements.I know i still didn’t master the trade management.Well hopefully with time i will.

TP 1 got hit took partial profit at 22 positive pips and later it hit the stop loss which was at breakeven.

Thanks
Happy Trading

hello there :slight_smile: hey guys, you seem that you know quite a lot, care to join zulutrade as signal provider? we would all benefit from you.

Only if that pays good)Joking…

hehe this depends only on you and your type of trading…you good and positive Pnl every month, low dd , your followers will be totally happy with you :wink:

Hi marketdeal

It’s a pass for me on this trade due to the following reason:

1. 1-2-3 reversal confirm that’s uptrend, i don’t trade against trend

2. according to definition, that’s not a pin bar. It doesn’t open and close within the previous candle, and the candle wick is less than 3 times of the body…so not a good signal to rely on

3. Instead of entering this trade, I would rather wait for a PA signal for long at your TP2 level

Just my 2 cents, good luck with your trade though

Sensei needs to do some karate chops here! :56:

Dear Sir! That,s not a pin bar that,s the bearish engulfing bar look carefully) I hope you have gone through the first 50 pages of this thread and if didn’t then please bother yourself a little bit.

Oopps…sorry, i was blind, my fault on that. Thanks for pointing that out, and please take down my second point on that

By the way, please calm down. I am not trying to challenge your trade or so, I am a newbie too and I am not qualified to say so. I am just sharing my point of view on the trade and at the same time want to see what others think, learn from all others. I do respect every trader in this forum.

No offence, at the end of the day, we are all here to learn and sharing thoughts, not to argue or so.

Once again. Good luck with your trade.

Hi guys/girls i am new here. I read the first 200 pages and from 500+
Great thread and jonathan i admire your patience with everyone.
I just want to say hi to my fellow South African Spongybob:)
I hope i can join the discussions in the future

Enjoy the weekend!

I don’t know I am right or wrong…Advice please

Howdy Johan

Well done for taking the time to go through this thread, there is many pages of good quality info. I look forward to your posts. I unfortunately am lazy when it comes to posts, lol

Cheers dude

I have noticed that on a few posts people DO NOT enter at the break of the signal bar, your entry line looks just below the open of the pin candle. Entry should be below the low of the signal bar.

Having said that, momentum is still clearly up so you trading against the trend. I would recommend you first stick with trading with the trend and try master that before you try counter trend trades.

Just my 2 cents, Cheers

No offence taken mate)And i am already out of that trade with a partial profit.