Forex Price Action

But really where is the fun in that? Why have fish served up when you can learn to fish for yourself? That way you will be reliant on [I]no-one[/I].

I know which I prefer, but I do accept some folks prefer the path of least resistance. :18:

Phew, just got throuh this entire thread, took me a little bit but I have learned a lot.

Thank you everyone on here for their imput and ecspecially the senior guys for their knowledge and patience. I look forward to getting to know you guys and having a positive impact in this thread and in price action trading in general.

• Butt

Hi all,

EURUSD H1 PB, i think the pin bar is big and obvious and also stick out of other candle, any comment for this? indicate me if i do any wrong.

sorry for my bad english.

hi mttee

It may work and Pin bar looks good but it is against the trend, iā€™ll rather wait for PA signal at lower support.

Goodluck

Hello,

Anyone,what do you think about this setup??GBPAUD on Daily chart

It looks OK. Dominant trend is down, price closed below a Big Round Number, pullback occurred at a 50% fibo pullback of last major high and low. PA in the form of a 2 bar reversal.

What do you think the negatives could be?

Why do you like it?

If you arenā€™t taking it what would it be that would put you off?

Didnā€™t see this when looking at my charts yesterday night (NY close).
Or actually i did see it but it didnā€™t look like a 2BR for me (what i had in mind a 2BR should look like).

Now you pointed it out as a 2BR i reread the article at FSO and it is much clearer now.

As this question is not for me i wont give my thoughts on this trade but will look forward to see the reply from birdcat.

Remitu

I will buy the pair on 4H chartā€¦ 1H remain to close bullish PB on support level

Here is my buy position.
GbpAud 4h chart.
1)With the 4h trend
2)On Support Level
3) Obvious PB

hi, i have just finished reading the entire thread and have to say its been very informative.
iā€™ve just noticed this big BEEB on the EUR/USD 4hr, resistance line is from daily

i am looking to sell at 1.3047 with first tp at 1.3020 and second tp at 1.2970, at the first tp i will ove my stop from 1.3120 to BE

any comments would be greatly appreciated as im still a newbie and learning,
thanks in advance

hi

I also took this trade,level looks good,the PA signal engulfs 5 candles,lets hope price can reach bottom of rangeā€¦

whats about AUDUSD H4 pinbar setup

hello there!!

you seem to be quite a well-educated guy that knows his trading!

have you considered to become a signal provider on zulutrade? we would all benefit from a guy like you.

Iā€™m in too,but my TP level is 1.02320 with First support level on 1.02715

This thread is for traders learning how to trade simple and clear PA setups not for people relying on the success of others!

Just sayin.

With you on this one!

just got stop out from EURUSD haishhh

IMO, that PB is small, doesnā€™t stick out. Also the traffic build up before that PB worries me.
Pass for me.

Really?? It is not an A+ setup for me, for multiple reasonsā€¦ Hope the best for all guys who are on itā€¦

Did you look to BE after the formation of the bearish pin also on 4h 4 hours later or still sticking to it? I donā€™t trade 4h charts but just wonderingā€¦