Forex Price Action

You have to take the time like us all to go through this thread slowly and take notes.

Thats the only way you going to learn, or fly to Johno, pay him $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and he may just spoon feed you, haha.

eyes on this pair? eurchf h4

EJ

you give me proof this comes from zulutrade and I will believe you. Other than that i know it is a either a momentum gain, or a spam, simple as that, nothing stay too long profitable, no single system in forex :wink:

How do you become a Superior Master Contributor and Member from such posts? My oh my!

Usdcad h4 beeb

anyone keeping an eye on this?
GBPJPY h4
big BUEB forming at swing low and support taken from daily
pair is very bullish
have to wait and see for RR as candle not closed yet

I would like to understand what you just wrote… please repeat… slower

Isnt that what I am already doing by incorporating various systems into mine? :50: I just want to give credit where it is due to my mentors who have taught me this technique. But you also have to understand that there is no need to re-invent the wheel either. Price action trading using candle sticks has been there for over a century since they were first used by Japanese rice traders. I think some people like Johnathon, Nial and Bryce have an inherent ability to simplify things which helps the lesser beings like myself who can then understand and adopt their simplified technique more easily either completely or in part (in my case) for our benefit. Safe trading to you Danyrexy :wink:

Raj

Look at the strong resistance it would trade into…

Hi Guys, i’m new to babypips but not to trading. Anyway, im no pro yet and i value your numerous contributions.
In regard to the GBP/JPY, different traders different style. The resistance is about 90pips above. I consider it a valid trade as long as a good R:R is in place
Cheers

Hallo Wookie,

Where would your FTA be?

In the light of <your answer>, would you say the setup gives you room to trade?
[ and by extension, is it therefore really at swing low? :slight_smile: ]

Cheers!

Hi dudest thanks for your comments I do see what you mean the nearest resistance is pretty close above at around 154.70, maybe would’ve been nicer to have a PB instead of BUEB to give the trade a bit more room?
Having said that I do think that with tight money management this could still be a gd trade as the next resistance isn’t for a while after that.
Maybe just not an A+??
Again many thanks for your analysis I’m still a newbie and learning from you guys is helping me be a lot more consiststent

any one trade EURCHF daily, a nice pin bar form at resistance 1.2348, and form a double top formation.
my 1st TP is 1.2260.
2nd TP is 1.2200(which is near my support line)

any comment for me?

hit tp…

Hey Raj I kind of agree with you.

Full disclosure; I took Nial’s course and I am not going to badmouth it as it got me started on my PA journey, however there were things in it that didn’t sit so comfortably with me (taking retrace entries on PB’s for example) and so I started looking around for other ways to trade Price Action, that suited me more.

This is where I came across Johnathon and I also admit that I pretty much follow his method 100%.

Now that doesn’t mean that we will always take the same trades as the market is a subjective thing, bit when it comes to how he takes entries, how he manages trades, when to move to BE etc I pretty much follow his method’s to a tee. And why? Because they work really well [I]for me[/I] and have made me consistently profitable. Therefore like you say there is no need for me to reinvent the wheel.

I have no shame in saying I have copied Johnathon’s methods 100% because [I]they make me money[/I].

But I will end by also saying there may be others who have followed this thread that will take some of what Johnathon teaches and incorporates it with other stuff, Nial etc. And again if that makes you consistently profitable then more power to you.

There are many ways to skin a cat in this market. However if you can master some of the simple techniques taught in this thread then I honestly believe you won’t have to look anywhere else for answers.

Hopefully yourself and others can get a hold of what is taught here and you won’t have to spend years on a journey (like I did) of trying to find a way of consistently profiting from this market.

Cheers,

b.

Good job, price shot up off the 1.20000 level and then stalled to the pip at the last significant S&R zone. Those going again-sit the trend would have been wise to take a fair chunk if not all of their profit out at this level.

I still think price wants to reverse up but it may get a little bumpy over the next couple of days as the Bulls and Bears have an arm wrestle for control of this pair.

[QUOTE=“bhops;487595”]

Good job, price shot up off the 1.20000 level and then stalled to the pip at the last significant S&R zone. Those going again-sit the trend would have been wise to take a fair chunk if not all of their profit out at this level.

I still think price wants to reverse up but it may get a little bumpy over the next couple of days as the Bulls and Bears have an arm wrestle for control of this pair.[/QUOTE]

Trend never deceit for itself…

Thanks Bryce. I agree with you a 100%. My own trading history has been eerily similar to yours minus your many years of experience compared to my few (only 3). So hopefully, with time and experience I will get better and can invest more in my live trading account that what I dare now. Johnathon has made me super selective to the point of even turning down some A+ trades due to minor issues. What I think would be a good exercise for us beginners would be to go through the 3-6 trades that you or Johnathon took in the last one month. If it is not unfair (I mean unfair to the members of FSO), it would be great if one of you guys could list the setups (just the timeframe of trade and currency pair and date & time of entry on each pair - no need to discuss the reasons for entering the trade, profit/loss, money management, stop loss or take profits). Just the setups themselves and I think it would be very beneficial for some of us.

cheers
Raj

You’re welcome friend :slight_smile:

I agree that tight money management could work in a scenario like this, but overall, this was missing that ‘something’. When you find yourself compensating (e.g, by tightening MM to accomodate an FTA), that could be a sign that you shouldn’t be in the trade in first place… So for me, it was not A+

The EURCHF is highly manipulated by the SNB. I don’t even have a chart open for it (for that reason), and I know this applies to Johno, Bryce, Spongy, others as well.

Cheers