Forex Price Action

Jeeez it quite frustrating seeing setups that played out well,but because i was too picky i didn’t take them…:frowning:

So EURCHF is not in your watch list?

HI dudest,

after the sell order trigger, i check the daily chart for this pair, notice it and feel it is abnormal, so i immediately close this trade without any loss.

Thanks for your reply.

I also entered on a retrace of the pinbar. I realized the current 4 hour bullish candlestick was a move off of the horizontal support and also a 3rd bounce off of a diagonal support currently in play. I also closed my position.

Inside bar/Pinbar on the 1 hour chart that has formed on NZDJPY. PA formed on diagonal support in line with long and short term momentum. I am already in profit on this trade 75 pips from the great pinbar that formed on the 4 hour chart yesterday. If it breaks out of the wedge with the trend, it could be another good explosive bullish move. It’s also a nice shaped wedge to allow for very tight SL.

The wedge broke out in favor of the bulls. I could see a small retrace back to new support of 84.00/84.10 and a continuation on up to 84.80 before another major resistance.

Closed my position out 84.65, for an RR of 1:7.

John, Bhops, Dudest, I remeber about this being discussed on here maybe 100 pages back but do you think you guys could post some of the trades that have/ have not worked out for you guys in the past. I, and I’m sure others would greatly appreciate it. If not, that is cool to. Thanks again.

-Butt

Stopped out from the damned EURCHF daily pin :30:

Nope

[QUOTE=“krugman25;487887”]Inside bar/Pinbar on the 1 hour chart that has formed on NZDJPY. PA formed on diagonal support in line with long and short term momentum. I am already in profit on this trade 75 pips from the great pinbar that formed on the 4 hour chart yesterday. If it breaks out of the wedge with the trend, it could be another good explosive bullish move. It’s also a nice shaped wedge to allow for very tight SL.[/QUOTE]

Krug, that’s the type of trade I would take but don’t trade the 1H. Nice trading old chap!!

[QUOTE=“Milton Friedman;487947”]

Krug, that’s the type of trade I would take but don’t trade the 1H. Nice trading old chap!![/QUOTE]

Thank you. There really wasn’t any 4 hour PA, so i normally wouldn’t have taken it, but I look at some of the other NZD pairs and saw bullish signals on support so I went with it. There were explosive moves all over the place today.

[QUOTE=“krugman25;487955”]

Thank you. There really wasn’t any 4 hour PA, so i normally wouldn’t have taken it, but I look at some of the other NZD pairs and saw bullish signals on support so I went with it. There were explosive moves all over the place today.[/QUOTE]

Yes the last 3 hours have been mental! Just about calming down over here!! There’s bound to be some great opportunities on pull backs across the USD crosses. Lets keep our eyes open for solid PA!!

[QUOTE=“Milton Friedman;487958”]

Yes the last 3 hours have been mental! Just about calming down over here!! There’s bound to be some great opportunities on pull backs across the USD crosses. Lets keep our eyes open for solid PA!![/QUOTE]

Fully agreed! I’m going to take a 4 or 5 hour break from the charts and then see what’s formed. What pairs are you watching closest? I’m really looking forward to a USDJPY and EURUSD PA.

[QUOTE=“krugman25;487965”]

Fully agreed! I’m going to take a 4 or 5 hour break from the charts and then see what’s formed. What pairs are you watching closest? I’m really looking forward to a USDJPY and EURUSD PA.[/QUOTE]

I am looking for a retest of 100 on usd/jpy, some PA at 13050 on eur/usd and I’m also in on aud/usd, usd/chf - haven’t checked the levels as yet. I hope to see some PA to support this thread so we can post them up and share opinions. PB’s, BEEB’s BUEB’s !

Hello everyone)Yesterday i entered a short trade on a daily GBPCHF chart after spotting a bearish pingulfing bar on a logical resistance area.However the recent trend was up.I usually only trade against the trend only if i have at least two top/bottom formations and the PA signal is strong enough to reverse the price. Anyway just an hour ago my stop loss has been hit.Actually i think i failed to notice the higher high on the left side or i was trading straight into the important psychological no of 1.4500?I personally do believe the higher area on the left side is the main cause behind my failure.From now on i am gonna keep records of my unsuccessful trades so overtime i can pick my mistakes and improve my performance by avoiding them in future. What do you guys think?Will be glad if johno,dudest or sponjy bob comment on this.

Stop loss have been hit.

Thanks
Happy Trading

And one more question.I know round numbers don,t come after every hundred.The important psychological no,s come after every 500.Like 1.4000,1.4500 then 1.5000 so on…So we can call the VBRN is 1.4000 and call the BRN is 1.4500 then again call the VBRN comes at 1.5000 and so on?
Thanks
Happy Trading

That is how i name them aswell. 1.4500 is a [B]B[/B]ig [B]R[/B]ound [B]N[/B]umber and 1.4000 a [B]V[/B]ery [B]B[/B]ig [B]R[/B]ound [B]N[/B]umber.

Remitu

Medium term it was most certainly in an uptrend, however, the signal was there for lower prices. I was really looking hard at this trade, but you are right in your analysis. This definitely wasn’t the highest probability set up you could have picked. The factors you identified outline why this is the case. It is a very good idea to keep a log and see what worked and what didn’t you may see patterns that emerge which can refine your entry/exit. But you will get burned from time time no matter what you do. I had a great signal to buy yesterday on the AUD/USD, but it didn’t come off at all. It happens and you just have to take it on the chin. The market will do whatever the market wants to do.

It’s been discussed in here that CHF pairs are heavy manipulated by the Swissw National Bank and should be traded with great caution or avoided all together.